★TWENTY-SIX(2)?★

You were stuck in a stupid conversation with Liam and how Friends was better than Full house, seriously you guys sounded like little kids fighting over the last Gushers. You turned around and saw Scott finish his conversation with Stiles so you decided to go catch up with Stiles.

"Stiles! Amigo! Wait up!" You jogged towards Stiles who was scared of you were going to attack him. You lightly laughed walking side by side with Stiles. You looked a Stiles who was slightly nervous and concerned you, he's your best friend.

"Hey? Are you ok?" You asked stopping and stepping in front of him. He looked at you and looked away, "Shouldn't you be Theo?" You gave Stiles a confused look, why is everyone so concerned about that. She liked Stiles and only Stiles. "I already told Lydia and you since you were hiding behind the tree that I don't like Theo that way, I was trying to catch up!" You said almost yelling, you didn't want to yell but you were just so annoyed about the same subject.

"Is it his hair because it's not that perfect." Stiles said crossing his arms. You rolled your eyes at his stupidly, "No Stiles-" "Then is it his face cause that's-" you cut him off by smashing your lips onto his, It took Stiles a second to take in what was happening but quickly, Stiles' lips moved against yours while his hand rested on your neck, Your hands rested against his chest because you didn't really know where else to put them. Now you were both just standing there, kissing each other deeply. Your lips moved against each other perfectly and you quickly parted your lips to grant Stiles access to your mouth. He slipped his tongue inside and sped up the pace of the kiss. You followed along, enjoying every second of it.

"Get a room!" Lydia yelled before Isaac pulled her away. You looked back at Stiles and smiled. Stiles was red but he really enjoyed the kissed and so did you.

"You see, you have nothing to be jealous about." You said.

Finally posted part 2 cause you guys really wanted it and I love making imagines that you guys request!!! So school was interesting today; in science we started learning about Chimeras, I should get a 4 on the upcoming test...ya that's not happening. I hope you guys liked the imagine and PLEASE LEAVE REQUEST CAUSE I LOVE MAKING U GUYS HAPPY!
Xoxo
~Cc