★SEVENTY-THREE?★

THOMAS WHEN:

THOMAS WHEN:

When you mention the name 'Stephen'.

"Stephen." You bluntly said. It was just a name that came up to you out of no where. It meant something. What? You weren't sure but you knew that it was a major detail.

"W-what?" Thomas turned around to see you. Your hair in your face as you stared at the floor trying if figure who or what is Stephen.

"Stephen." You repeated but this time looking at Thomas searching his face. It's connected to him, you knew it connected to him.

Flashback

You looked at the boy with dark brown hair from across the room. You remembered him, he was in your class. He seemed confused not knowing what do or where to go.

"Hello? What's your name." He looked up at you as he fixed his posture. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Thomas." He simply said as he looked back down. He was shy and he hasn't made friends so it was normal.

"How come on your wrist it says Stephen? Did you write that." You had no filter so you spoke your mind as you grabbed his wrist pulling up his sleeves to get a better look. Thomas looked at you in disbelief as how you would even see that, it was well hidden.

"I uh- that's my real name. Thomas is my given name." He slowly said.

End of flashback

"You." You said. You were trying to find the correct words but you knew all the pieces finally came together.

"You. You're name is Stephen. Thomas was just a given name from WICKED." You said standing up and looking at Thomas or as now it's Stephen. He looked at you with his eyes widened as he stood up to think. He remembered. He made a promise to never forget his name because it was the only thing he had besides you. He couldn't lose you and made sure of that, you let him remember-you knew it was what he would want, for you to remember his name. If he couldn't remember, you could.

"I remember...WICKED always tortured me to remember Thomas, I got so used to it I forgot my given name..."

••••
This was kinda hard to understand if you haven't read the new book, which is really good by the way so you should read it!!