★FOURTY-EIGHT?★

Stiles When...
You and Stiles are fighting over something stupid and both of you are too stubborn enough to talk it out.

Scott saw Stiles trying to get into your locker which made him question a lot of things making him quickly run over to Stiles.

"Bro, what are you doing?" Scott asked Stiles with a full face of curiosity.

"I got into a fight with y/n?" Stiles simply said with a hint of stubbornness in his voice.

"And you're going into her locker because..." Scott asked while looking around to see if you were anywhere near.

"Ok so get this! We were having a good day, watching The Fundamentals Of Caring on Netflix and then all of a sudden we started having this argument about which soda brand is better, Coke or Pepsi! I said Coke and she said Pepsi." Stiles complained for what felt like forever for Scott.

"Pepsi is better-"

"Not the point! Stiles yelled making some people turn their heads to stare at him.

"It kinda is the point but carry on." Scott said to Stiles before he goes all crazy on Beacon Hills.

"So I brought these Coke cans and I'm going to stuff in her locker!" Stiles said smiling as if it's the greatest prank to pull on someone.

"What are you doing y/n?" Lydia asked you as you were turning the locker combination on Stiles' locker.

"Putting Pepsi cans in Stiles' locker." You said finally opening his locker and placing the cans inside his locker ignoring the picture he has of you two on the locker.

You closed the locker and walked with Lydia towards the library cause you promised her you two would study for the test on Monday. You stuffed the bag that used to carry the soda cans into your book bag and bumped into Stiles who seemed to be doing the same thing.

"Stiles." You said with stubbornness and almost no feeling.

"Y/n." He said the same exact way before you parted your ways.