★TWENTY-EIGHT?★

SWITCH

It was your first day as an intern for Google and to be fair, you weren't so sure what to expect. You walked into the building and saw a lady with short hair wearing black high heels holding pamphlets. She smiled and handed you one pointing you to the upstairs room.

"Oh here you go." The lady handed you a weird looking hat with all the colors of Google. You smiled and took it, to be fair you weren't going to wear it, like at all. You walked the stairs and everyone passing by looked smart, smarter than you which made you nervous, what if the internship would be too much?

You walked into the room you were assigned to, you saw a girl with dark brown hair wearing a white heart and black dress, next to him a kid on the couch with curly hair and glasses, two grown adults? Ok? And Guy with a navy beanie, black glasses, and a yellow shirt.

"Oh thank god, I thought we would get another boy!" The other only girl in the room said. Stuart gave Neha a weird confused look before turning around from his seat, you locked eyes with him for a second, he was attractive to you, really attractive but you didn't want to just have a crush on someone on the first day, it's weird.
-
"You can sit here." Neha smiled and pulled out the chair next to her. "No, she can sit here." Stuart pulled out the black chair next to him. Neha and Staurt glared at each other but Neha looked more confused.

Neha through her hands up in defense and slowly went back to her computer with the same confused expression. Stuart looked back at Y/N and smiled while scooting over to make room for her. "You see Neha over there, has a lot of stuff over there so there won't be any room.." Stuart pointed to Neha as she halted at him. "Lyle has all his action figures and Bug Bang Theory CDs so you're gonna be weirded out.." "Yoyo is a momma boy and well you know where that goes.." " Oh and Billy and Nick are just...stupid adults." He finished up his whole interruption of everyone leaving the whole room as you mouthed 'ok?' before sitting down having Stuart help you set up your computer.

Billy and Nick looked at Neha with a questionable look as to what the heck just happened. Neha mouthed 'I don't know', she went over to the group and whispered "I think a switch just went off, he's never like this." She said.

I'm watching DWTS and I really miss season 20 with TEAM RALLISON but this season I'm voting for Jodie and Nyle! If you guys watch DWTS comment down who you're voting for!❤️