★SIXTY-EIGHT?★

Dylan When:

Dylan When:

You take him to a Melanie Martinez concert with you. [Play Pity Party while reading]

Orchestra seating
C5 & C6

You and Dylan handed your tickets as the lady scanned them and yelled "NEXT!" In your ear before walking inside. You both walked into the orchestra seating which by the way are literally like front row seats. 3 rows back weren't a big deal.

You practically had to drag Dylan with you. It wasn't that he wasn't a fan of Melanie, he just as familiar with her songs as you were.

"This is gonna be amazing!" You said with excitement as you looked at your boyfriend who was on his phone. You rolled your eyes and turned to see tons of more people crowding in.

"Good thing we came a little early, right?"
Dylan mumbled "yea.." before putting his phone away and looking up to see if anything was happening.

"You can leave if you want." You said this time being a little bit harsh. Dylan took a second to process that and think of the reason why you would say that before looking at you.

"What?"

"You obviously don't want to be here and it's no fun if you're just going to be bored." You said crossing your arms.

"I want to be here. I just never heard her music and I don't know if I'll like it, so I'm not as hyped as you are." He said trying to be truthful yet trying to understand where you're coming from

•••

It was the last song on the set list for Melanie

Pity party

Dylan's mood changed from two hours ago when he wasn't feeling it. You guys were dancing with others around you. Dylan actually ended up liking Melanie's music and he even got asked to go up stage and dance with her. You were embarrassed but at the same times happy that the whole situation was funny. His dance moves made you laugh because it's prefect in its own way.

•••
After the concert some fans asked for some pictures and soon you and Dylan started to walk hand in hand to the subway to get back home.

"Not sure if you'll like her music huh?" You said sarcastically as he smiled down at you.

"I got carried away." He said before giving you a kiss on the cheek,