★FIFTY-SEVEN?★

Stiles When...
Stiles is helping you study for an exam. You get bored and go buy Pizza in the middle of nowhere.

You were getting slightly frustrated with the idiotic math questions in front of you. This was all astonishing useless to her. She watched as Stiles hand turned to page 2. It took like an hour to finish page 1 and you were just famished and tired.

You weren't paying attention to what your focused boyfriend was saying. You looked at the tv from a distance making sure you weren't obvious. There was a Pizza Hut commercial and all the pizzas looked so favorable and at that moment all you wanted was to eat SOMETHING.

"Y/n you're not listening." Stiles lightly punched your shoulder. You looked at him and his eyes were still on the stupid paper.

"Babe, look I don't want to do this anymore." You ran your hand through your hair as Stiles did the same thing. You two always did that when you were either frustrated or tired.

"Your exam is tomorrow. You have two more pages." Stiles said. You sighed and tried to listen to Stiles. You swore that math hated you. Ever since the 3rd grade you hated math and it hated you. After about 10 mins you were still on the same page and you just couldn't take it anymore. You adored Stiles for helping you whenever you needed it but you just needed a quick break, or a long one.

You stood up and grabbed your wallet.

"Where are you going?" Stiles clicked the pen and looked at you. You turned around and looked at him as you started to grab your jacket.

"I'm gonna get pizza." You said buttoning your coat up. Stiles wanted to tell you that you get very distracted easily but you were already halfway through the door.

"Bring me back a slice?"

★★★
Currently watching Adventures in Babysitting (original) and it's really good.

QOFTD: Did you ship Beck and Jade of Beck and Tori?
A: BECK AND JADE!