★SIXTY-FIVE?★

STILES WHEN

STILES WHEN...

You were experimenting with your hair and it didn't exactly go the right way.

After checking out loads of YouTube videos on how to tease your hair you finally decided to try it out. Grabbing your comb and a pencil you rushed over to your mirror.

"Um. So I don't have that special tool to section my hair so this pencil will do!" You spoke to yourself as you started to section off your hair.
You slowly started to get frustrated because as you sectioned it off all the left over hair would get tangled and you had to start over and over again.

After around 5 attempts you started to tease your hair. You were really feeling it at first and you were doing a "good" job.

"HELL yea!" You said as you did the other side.

-30 minutes later-

"Hey babe what y- whoa HAIR!" Stiles came in staring at a huge knot of hair. You turned to see him in the doorway and you touched your hair.

"I KNOW! ITS BAD!" You said panicking at how long it was going to take to comb it out and it leave it normal like before.

"It's-it's Huge...and all like puffy!" Stiles said moving his hands around and trying to demonstrate how he sees it with his hands.
You turned to look at him and you saw him still staring at it with curiosity.

"You want to touch it? Don't you?" You asked your weird boyfriend. He tilted his head and thought about it for a second.

"Oh my god please!" He said before quickly running over and touching the fluff of hair on top of you head.