Chapter 9

Hey guys I just wanted to say im super super duper sorry for all of the spelling mistakes. I do this on my phone soo .-. This chapter may or may not be very long because my friends are over so and ill be updating a lot more often because school is out! Now, im gonna do this chapter! Hope you like it!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Tori○

I hauled ass to the auditorium with my violin and sheet music in hand. I had only 5 minutes to get to orchestra or Mr.Lipsky will kill me (Or at least give me the death glare).

As I hauled ass I ran into a bunch of people and nearly dropped my sheet music. When I finally got there and Maddi was standing outside waiting for me.

Maddi was holding her Viola in her hand and she was scrolling on her phone in the other. Her shoulder length light brown hair fell in her hair and he beanie was falling off. When she looked up she saw me and put her phone away.

I reached her and bent over to catch my breath. "I....I made it.." I may not be fat but I sure as hell ain't in shape nor am I skinny.

"Yea, I can tell. Come on we only have like a minute before session starts." She said shaking her head at me.

We walked into the auditorium and Mr.Lipsky saw us immediately.

"Late again Miss Parker and Miss Smith?"He asked his dull british accent consending throughout the whole room.

we rushed to our seats and maddy tried to explain quickly. She was rambling and he obviously didnt buy it. soo I cut her off.

"My mothers cancer came back so I had to go skype my father." I said simply and maddy looked me as if I was crazy and mr.lipsky gave me a sympathetic look. "Im so sorry." He said and I just nodded and took out my instrument.

Of course I was lying. Partially. My mom does have cancer and it hasn't left and has been there for a while

So, shes okay for now. She has to wear oxygen tanks though.

Lets hope it changes