Chapter 42

Well guys, i have a um *cough* bae *cough* with me at the moment and we are listening to Gym Class Heroes because we're that mainstream like yas. Wait, now it's Little Mix. XD Anyway, it's 3:05 A.M in North Carolina and I decided to update. Now. So, I hope you enjoy!!! (( By the way, If you have any suggestions please give them to me, I'd be extremely greatful. Thank You!!))

Tori's P.o.v

After that call, I wasn't that joyful. I used up one of my truths already...I don't know what I am going to do.. I could go to the police but something could happens, as that guy said.

I think I'm going to use common sense though. I'm gonna tell Niall, because he has body gaurds and will protect me.. I know he will.

Right now, Maddy and I were atnthe library with Harry and Niall, who we're screwing around in the bookshelves getting odd looks from people and some shocked looks from some girls that may be fans.

"So, who was on the phone?"Maddy asked glancing up from her Acc. Physics textbook. ((I'm going old school on this, I just think studying is better with books.))

I looked at her with my reading glasses slipping off my nose slowly, I slid them back up slowly trying to buy time. I can't tell her just yet! God,I know this isn't that difficult..I just don't want to worry her, y'know?

"Well?"

"Oh-uhm- It was Joeseph,  he was just reminding me to um pay the water bill"I lied, she looked at me like I was weird

"But it's my month to pay the bills, remember? "She reminded me, To be honest I did need to know that so there's one plus side of lying.

"Oh, yeah, I totally forgot, thanks."I said looking around and then finally back at her

She was staring at me like I was delusional,  I mean, even more delusional than I actually am.

"Did you take your medicine this morning?"

"Yep."

"Do you need a new prescription?"

"Nope."

"Are you getting a fever?"

"Nope."

"Do you feel sick?"

"Yeah, sick of you asking questions."I said quite annoyed.

"Well shit, I was just asking."She said sounding offended.

"I know, I know...I'm sorry "I said putting my hands on my face and running them to my ears "im just tired...I swear." I half admitted.

Because I really was..like so tired..but I really needed to tell Niall...

"Well, come on, let's go back to the dorms..um...I'll go find Harry, you find Niall...we'll meet up there?"She suggested and I nodded, gathering my stuff

"Sounds good."I agreed and started heading down an aisle of book shelves looking for the Irish boy I love.

As I walked I looked at all the books. I was in the S section so there was a lot of Shakespeare and some naughty books.

I stopped when I saw a familiar book name, Romeo and Juliet.

I pulled it out and lookes at the torn up cover and yellowish pages. Itbhad to be at least 30 years old.

I opened it and looked throughout the pages, it was in latin so I couldn't really understand what they were saying. I still looked though.

After a couple minutes I felt a pair of arms wrao around my waist and I jumped and turned around, still in the persons arms.

It was just Niall.

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to scare you."He said and I smiled.

"Its fine...good lord.."I laughed and pecked his lips sofftly. He smelled oddly of Jack Daniels. I gave him a look.

"What?"

"You're not allowed to drink in the library."I scolded with a smile, if you can even do that?

"I only had one swig"he smiled "and plus it was Harrys' flask"

I giggled and rolled my eyes, looking up at him "Come on stupid, the library's closing soon."I said trying to pull him but he just pulled me back into his arms

"Maybe I wanna stay here with you." He said before slamming his lips to mine.

I was taken back from the sudden action but I just wrapped my arms around his neck and sunk into it.

Then I was pushed against a bookshelf, his fingers were intertwined in my belt loops and my hands in his hair.

My legs were wrapped on his waist.

His fingers were leading to the hem of my shirt.

I can't do this. Not in public. Oh god. Panicking

But I couldn't stop myself.

He started kissing my neck and leading down and down and down.

I bit my lip so I wouldn't make as sound but some squeaks were made when he got to my soft spot.

He just kept kissing and sucking and biting and I couldn't.

I let out loudish moan and thank the lord barely anyone goes to the library anymore.

He chuckled quietly and right before anything else could happen the intercom popped on and the scratchy old lady voice came on "The library wilk be closing in 5 minutes please check-out anything you need, Thank You"

I leaned away from Niall and he was smirking successfully. I gave him a look and felt the spot he was sucking on and I felt the hickey.

"Gosshhh"I whined looking at him trying to contain my smile.

"What? A man has to mark his territory."He laughed and I rolled my eyes clinging onto him.

"Take me home dork."I laughed and nodded

"Anything for you Princess!"He exclaimed and started sprinting to the door of the library.

I'll tell him about the guy later..we're just to happy right now..

~~~~~

A/n

Hehe...They're not reading books -5sos.

Im so sorry.

I love you guys.

But that scene was based off the song Good Girls.

Im with my bae right now.

She be perf.

Hehe :3

Stay lovely ;)

-Chloe:)