Chapter 45

-Tori- 

Niall had texted Paul about what's happening and tweeted about why he left the interview. "So, they aren't mad are they?"I asked looking at his phone screen, he was scrolling down Twitter. 

"The lads? No..Not at  all, Zayn has backed out of interview quite a lot for Perrie. It's totally okay."He explained and I guess he didn't know what I was talking about. I was talking about the fans. They seem pretty damn harmless but I've read some of the things these people write and say and it's intense. 

"No, not the boys.. Your fans." I said, spitting the end out really fast because it sounded like an exageration in my opinion but hey, better safe than sorry..Right? Niall laughed. It was the kind of laugh where everyone else is in on the joke but you have no idea what the Hell is going on.

"The fans are perfectly okay with it. It's a school day anyway, I'm sure some of them weren't even watching the interview. Plus, a percentage of them love you! So, there is no need to worry. You know unless they go on rampage and push you down a well like they did with...the last one.."He said with a distant look and my eyes widened. He started laughing again and I knew he was joking. I whined and pushed him a little.

"Don't do that!!"I squealed almost to the same pitch as a 10 year old kissing her crush. He hugged me, still laughing. "I'm sorry love.I just couldn't pass up the advantage." He said calming down from his laughing.

.

.

.

-A few hours later-

"So...she came up...and just punched you? Is that what you're saying?"Harry asked and I shook my head, getting slightly annoyed for this was probably the fourth time of me explaining what happened to them. It's not that hard. She offended me, I stood up for myself, she beat the shit out of me putting me in the hospital."No...She said some stuff that pushed me, I called her a whore who can't get over her fucking ex, and she beat the shit out of me."I said feelign like they finally understood what I was saying.

"Hold on so-"Harry started but Maddy covered his mouth. "Harry shut up."She looked at me. "Are you gonna press charges?"She asked and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Nah..To much work..Plus, I'm sure she can't afford it and niether can I. "I explained and she nodded. 

"I suppose that's agreeable but you shoud at least tell the Dean Rivers" Maddy clenched her fists "Or let me talk to her."

I laughed,which really hurt my chest. I didn't show it though. "Mads, we both know you won't hurt a fly. Plus, she's not worth it. She's just an infamous seething bitch. I'm sure everyones' mom has told them to not instigate. It makes things worse than they already are or will be." I say laying my head on Niall's shoulder. 

"Oh come on Tori. You can't not tell me you don't want to see that girl in the postion you are!"Louis excaimed "I'm sure you would love to see that girl with just one black eye at least. Shit, I'll do it myself. I don't mind going to jail for domestic violence. Come on Maddy. Lets' go."He said. Maddy standing up with him only for them to be pulled down by Liam and Harry. 

"No one is hurting anybody, Tori is right. It'll just make it worse." Liam said, still holding down Louis. 

Louis and Maddy sighed and pouted. Paul came walking in with two big dudes in suits. One was light skinned and built. The other was white and just an inch shorter than the other but still pretty fucking built. Both were obviously younger than Paul, but about the same height. 

"Miss Rivera? I'm Agent Tores and this is Agent Micheals, we are with Londons' branch of FBI. May we speak with you alone?" The white one said and my mouth went dry and I tried to speak but I couldn't. I literally felt as if my lungs were being squeezed. I knew Paul was going to speak with the cops but the fucking FBI? Are you serious? Holy mother of moo moo.
All I could manage was a nod. Paul ushered everyone out. Niall started getting up but I just grabbed his hand and would not let go. I was not doing this alone. 

"Princess...You'll be fine.. They aren't going to hurt you...They're going to help.."He tried explained but I just shook my head and looked at the agents.

"Please let him stay...please.."I begged and they looked at eachother for a second, one of them looking sympathetic the other one like he was about to say no. Agent Michaels looked at me and nodded "Sure."He said and I smiled thankfully and pulled Niall back down. 

The door shut. 

"Alright Miss Rivera, we have been notified for you being stalked and threatened is that correct?"Agent Tores asked looking at a whole bunch of papers. 

I nodded slowly, my mouth still being really dry. "Ye-Yeah.."I stuttered, feeling Niall squeeze my hand for reassurance. 

"Do you have an idea who might have done this? Anyone who you might've gotten into a conflict with..a relative?enemy? student?"He continued asking and I thought for a moment.

"What about the student who put you in the hospital?What about her?"Agent Michaels asked. I shook my head violently. 

"No...She may have beaten me up but she wouldn't have gone that far. She isn't a lunatic. Just a bully."I explained and he nodded.

"Anyone else who may have done this to you? What about your elder brother who just got out of jail? Would he have done this?"Agent Michaels asked and I froze and shook my head. I tried finding my voice. My mouth was opening and closing.He wouldn't do this...Would he? He's trying to stay out of prison...Not go back!  I argued with myself in my head.  Yet..It was your fault..You did put him in there..Youdid ruin his life..He was only 18.. He did rape you...but you ruined his life.. You lived the rest of your life..You experienced stuff.. He didn't...He sat in a prison cell... I started scratching at my right arm, digging my nails in my skin almost. No. He deserved it. He deserved to be there. He fucking raped you Tori. Stop being crazy. StopitstopitSTOPIT.

"Miss Rivera?"Agent Michaels snapped his fingers and it was then that I noticed I wasn't breathing and I took a deep breath. 

"I'm going to take that as a considerabe yes." He said writing it down. I looked at Niall who was looking at me with concern. I swallowed hard. I kissed his cheek and looked back at the Agents. 

"Well Miss Rivera, We will be back later. Thank you for your time."Agent Tores said.

The agents exited the rooms.

.

.

.

.

A/n

That was chapter 45~

It toook me only..............1 hour? Yeah, one hour. 

So, I hate the ending I'm sorry it sucks. Please don't hurt me. I know it sucks ass.

Well, I am going to create a new story.. For some reason Bus #360 and The Bloggers got deleted and I know I didn't do much on them but are you serious? They were just on hold!

Well, I will be making an information send out in the next update on the story! I hope you guys will like it!

Stay Beautiful;)

-Chloe:)