Chapter 20

-3 weeks later-

"Ni, I don't think my mom is going to hate you for hair. "I matter of factly said putting my clothes into my suit case.  Christmas break starts tomorrow and Niall is helping me pack. Maddi had already left back to North Carolina.

"Well! Y'know, I kinda wanna make a good impression! I mean, I want her to know that her little girl is safe in my arms!" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled a little and shook my head. "You only have to deal with my little brother. He replaced my older brother  when he went off to prison," I shook my head, turning to my bag " good thing too, he belongs there." I said , feeling the anger and hate bubbling inside of me.

I think Niall noticed because he grabbed me and sat me in my lap. "You hate him, yea?" He asked lying his chin on my shoulder as I leaned on his chest. "Yep...He ruined my life...I could've been happier in life y'know? No cuts, No despair, Regular metabolism..He ruined my childhood. He's also half the reason my little brother is so protective."I sighed and he kissed below my ear.  I smile a little and come out of my daze.

"Wanna tell me about it?" He asked after a few minutes of comfortable quiet. I looked back at him and smile smally. "You sure?" I asked because its really long and sad and just..wow.

"Of course! You're my girlfriend. I need to know everything." He said making me smile. "Okay...Well...Sit back because its long and sad. Okay?"I said and he nodded and pecked my lips.

I took a deep breath and started, "Well, my father died in Iraq when I was barely 3. All I remeber is the priest and the general dude at my door, my mom sobbing, my older brother, Christopher,  holding my little brother, Joespeh, and a box and flag. I remember my dad in his coffin. I wanted to asked him why he was sleeping and hug him and wake him up but my grandma wouldnt let me go. Well, when I was 6 and Joespeh was 4 1/2..Christopher was 10 maybe? Well, I remember him taking his BB Gun and shooting Joespeh and I. I would take Joespeh and lock us in my room until my mom came home from work. That happened until I was about 10 and my mom sat us down one day telling us she was sick. She had stage 2 Lung Cancer. Christopher blamed me and Joespeh and started... abusing us...Like, punching, yelling, normal siblings stuff but like 3 times worse..By the time I was about, 12? Christopher started calling me names...like, bitch, fatass, no life, ugly, lardass...Everyday. So, I started believing it all and I started looking in the mirror more often but the words kept getting worse...So, every time I ate, I went to the bathroom...and made myself throw it up. I put my fingers, toothbrush, whatever I could find down my throat and just puked. I got skinner and skinner, losing my muscles and metabolism getting faster. When i was 14 Christopher put Joespeh in a coma for a month and I flipped out and got PTSD.. I beat the shit out of him also.. Well, when Joespeh woke up..It all went down hill. Moms cancer got worse, she had to quit her job, Christopher had to get a job, I was in highschool, Joespehs eyesight was terrible . It was all a disaster. Well, one day when I was 14 Christopher and I were home alone. I was in my bedroom playing my piano and he was downstairs. Well, he..he came upstairs and broke the door open...He... um... He uh.. He pinned me to my piano and started.. st-started kissing my neck and..and rubbing my thigh... He wouldn't stop... I had gotten molested by him and he'd done it every night before bed until I was a Junior.. By then I already started cutting myself almost 10-15 every night. Some were deep and sone were barely noticeable. The usual... Well, in the middle of October..It was really cold that night, and mom was in the hospital, Josepeh was at his friends house. My best friend had just left and  I laid in bed..I was almost asleep when Christopher came into my room and put ducktape on my mouth and he... pinned me down...He took off my pants...and my shirt...and my bra...and.." I sniffled.I was crying " and he..he um raped me..He told me that if I told anyone he would kill me..2 and a half hours.. Of him.. After he was finished I cried and cried.. I even though about suicide, y'know.. My dads guns were in the attic...I could've....but I wouldn't.... Well, about a week later..I missed my period.. After crying for hours on edge, I told my mom everything. She calmed me down, called the cops and he got arrtested... He was gone.. Court was hard.. But he got put away for 4-5 years.. I had a miscarriage and I lost all of my friends except for one.. I cut more often... I was quieter.. I got a scholarship in music here at Canbridge.. after graduation I packed my shit, said goodbye with tears and hugs and left... I met Maddi...and all of its in the past now.." I said still sniffling with tears on my face. I heard and sniffle behind me and I looked at Niall.

His face was red, he had tears in his eyes, and he had this mad/sad face on. "Love, If I knew that happen- " I shut him up by kissing him. He kissed back and I pulled away. "Hes gone. It's over with. No more.. I'm okay.. mostly.. We're okay. "I said and he sniffled again and smiled

"We're okay...okay?"He said and I hugged him. He laid back on the bed and kept me in his arms. "We're okay.."I mumbled quietly.

Then I was asleep.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n

My eyes are red and my face is stained. I hated typing this. Do you like it?

Anyways, Im being flirted with by this boy Tyler.

Okay?weird, right?

Anyways I have to go! Love you guys! Bye bye!

Stay Pretty! xx ♡

- Chloe :)