Chapter 16

Okay, I felt like being nice today and updating again...but then again if I didn't my friend would've killed me. She seems to be my only fan right now :/ I'm a loser lol. But okay, I hope you guys  enjoy this chapter!

.

.

.

○Tori○ 

I got up onto the stage and I looked around and saw Harry and Maddi quite close, Niall by the bar watching me, and a bunch of people. I look at Maurice and nodded. I brought the mic up to my mouth "Hey guys..I just wanted to say this song is for....a special friend..."I said and giggled. The beat to Talk Dirty started playing and I smiled to myself. I had butterflies. Oh jesus. Here it goes.

' I'm that flight that you get on,

international..

First class seat on my lap girl,

riding comfortable..

Cuz I know what the girl they need

 New York to Haiti

I got lipstick stamps on my passport

You make it hard to leave-'

(I really don't feel like typing that whole damn song...so skipping :) )

I finsihed Talk Dirty and there were a bunch of wolf whistles and cheers. I smiled , licking my lips. It was a habit lately. I smiled happily and looked at Niall who was smirking at me and he raised his beer to me and I nodded. He chuckled and then Luis ran up of stage and tapped my shoulder. I looked away from Niall and to Luis. 

"Love, their cutting the cake soon and Mr.Cowell is coming up on stage with you. So, I hope you know the birthday song because thats what your singing."He said, his accent in a bit of a slur and I smiled and nodded. "Alright Luis. Bring em' up."I said and he smiled and kissed my cheeks . "Bless you."He said and walked off stage. He staggered a bit. I laughed a little and grabbed another water bottle and walked over to Maurice. He looked at me and smiled his warm, welcoming smile. 

"Hey Tori.What's up?"He asked and I shrugged. "Oh you know...Just about to sing Happy Birthday for Simon Cowell.. What about you?"I asked and he chuckled. "Well, I'm setting up the next song."He said pointing to the screen. It had a bunch of song titles and beat and those little lines that look like bar lines but when the bass plays they bleep up. I nodded and drank some of my water. 

"So, I see you've been giving flirty eyes to Horan."He said wiggling his quite thick eyebrows and I blushed. "Is it that noticable.?"I asked and he nodded, laughing. "It's probably noticable from space, honey." He said and I laughed. 

The room got quiet and Maurice looked at me "I'd get up on that stage. They're bringing him up."He whispered and pointed the stage. I nodded and hopped back up onto the stage in which everyone was looking and Ms.Paola was bringing Mr.Cowell up onto the stage.  I stood with the mic in front of me. They made it up here and Mr.Cowell had the happiest smile on his face and a whine glass in his left hand. I smiled and waved. He chuckled and waved back. Ms. Paola brought him next to me and she introduced him "Tori, this is Mr.Simon Cowell..Mr. Cowell, this is Victoria."She said andI held out my hand to him and he took it, still smiling. "You've got quite the voice Ms.Victoria.Very impressive. It's a pleasure to meet you."He said and I grinned and shook his hand. "Thank you Mr. Cowell, it's an honor. Happy  Birthday, sir."I said and he laughed and nodded. I smiled and brought the  mic to my mouth. 

"If I could have everyones attention, please." I said into the mic and everyone looked up at the stage and clapped. I smiled and Mr.Cowell chuckled. "Alright Alright.. Settle down.. They are about to cut Mr.Cowell's cake and I think we all need to tell him Happy Birthday, yea?Do you agree?"I asked and everyone cheered and clapped. I smiled and laughed "Alrighty then. When the music starts everyone sing..okay?"I asked and they all clapped. I looked over at Maurice and nodded. He nodded back and pressed a button and the beat of "Happy Birthday" came on. Everyone started singing-

'Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Mr.Cowell/ SImon

Happy Birthday to you!

May the dear lord bless you!

May the dear lord bless Mr.Cowell/ Simon.

Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooou!'

Everyone clapped and Mr.Cowell laughed. The people were cutting the cake and everyone was still clapping. "Happy Birthday Mr. Cowell."I said through the mic and everyone cheered. He smiled at me and I smiled back. 

Ms.Paola came and took Mr.Cowell off the stage and Niall immediately came up to me when I came off. I was drinking some water when he dragged me off to the bar. "Jesus Christ, Niall!"I shouted, still laughing. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "You did amazing!" He exclaimed and I stood speechless. My cheek was tingling. Oh my god. tiiiinnnngggllleeesss.

"T-Thank Ni!"I stuttered a bit and he laughed. "So, I talked to the DJ and he said you don't have to sing anymore...so I was wondering...if you...would like to do some shots with me for celebration?"He asked and I grinned and laughed. "Of course I would! Lets do it!" I said and he ordered them.

-----14 SHOTS, 2 BEERS, 1 MARGARITA, 3 GIN ON TONICS AND 67 SONGS LATER.-------

Yeah, I'm drunk. So is Niall, Maddi, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Luis. So, at least I'm not an alcoholic. "Nonononononono! I'm just saying that you tottaally shoulda went up and sang Wiggle or at least Genie In a Bottle for Niall!" Louis slurred and I laughed. I was sitting on Niall lap in a barstool. Niall laughed too "Hey, III wouldnta minded!"Niall said and Louis laughed. Which made all three of us laugh. Soon, Maddi came running up with Harry and they were wasted. 

"Helllllooooooo!"She said almost falling. Maddi doesn't usually get this drunk..She's usually the DD. "Hiii! So, have you and Mr.Styles been getting....close?"I asked and she blushed and hit my shoulder "Shuddup. Like you should bee talkin'"She said with her southern accent slipping out very thick and I laughed. "H-Have you seen Luis?I wanna....I wanna tell em' somethin'"She slurred and leaned back on Harry. 

"Uhhhhhh last time i checked....he was uh...uh dancing.I think."I said with my eyes shut, trying to think. She laughed and nodded,dragging Harry onto the dancefloor. I laughed as they staggered and that made me laugh harder. I looked to Louis and he was on talking on the phone "N-No Ellll...I'm not drunk!"He said slurring. I laughed and leanedmy head on Niall chest. I turned my head and looked over at him. He bith is lip a little when he looked at me. "God Torii....You're beautiful.."He said. 

And then we we're kissing....

That's all I remember...

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n

That's chapter 16! 

I really liked it. 

I hope you guys did too! 

Well, I gtg love you guys! 

Bye lovelies!

-Chloe :)