Chapter 39

Maddi and I walked into the Captains' Tavern and the bar was almost full. Miss Barbara was as refilling some guys cup. There was a bunch of drunk frat guys in this place.

"Tori, they better have vodka here or I'm kicking your ass back to Ohio."threatened Maddi who was already at the bar.

.

.

.

.

-3 hours later-

"I...I just think that we should put vodka in cereal instead of milk! Vodka is like...like the liquid of lifee!"Maddi said swirling her glass of vodka and lemon.

I laughed stupidly. Of course we're drunk. It's a bar.

"Another glass of Tequila, Tori?" Miss Barbara smiled at me. I laughed and nodded. She took my glass

"I like, like..need some air..yeahhh."I laughed and stood up slowly. Maddi nodded sipping her drink again.

I walked outside and it was lit up by the neon lights of signs. Everything was really blurry and stuff.

I leaned against the wall and looked at the stars.I pulled out my phone and opened the messages I got.

From-Unknown
To-Tori

Hello Tori

-SM
--
From-Unknown
To-Tori

Wanna play a game?

-SM
--
From-Unknown
To-Tori

It's a little game of Truth or Dare. If you do everything I tell you, you win. If you don't....Well, it will not be pretty. So do you want to play?

-SM

I laughed at the messages thinking they were from one of the guys or Olivia or something. And the fact I'm drunk off my ass doesn't help

From-Tori
To-Unknown

Sure. lol

I sent the message and almost immediately the person texted back.

From-Unknown

To- Tori

Let us begin.

.

.

.

.

A/nn

Im finished with this chapter. I hope you guys liked it. It took me the whole bus ride .-.

Thanks for reading!

Stay lovely :p

-Chloe:)