Chapter 40

I abruptly woke up to my phone ringing, making me groan and unconsciously answer it "Hello...?"

"Hey Princess! Good Morning!"Nialls' Irish tone rang through the other side of the line.

"Morning.."I moaned rubbing my eyes and throwing the covers off me.

"Are ya okay love? Ya sound sicker than a dog...but like a cute dog.A puppy."He stumbled over his words obviously trying not to offend me.

"Just really hungover I guess,"I slipped off my pajama pants," Maddi and I went out last night.."

"Well ya get your rest, alright? I'll be back by seven tonight."He explained.

I nodded as if he could see me.

"Alright.," I threw the covers back on me and closed my eyes, "Love you."

"Love ya too, Princess."He made a kissy noise and then the line went dead.

I laid my phone under my pillow, attempting to fall asleep again.

Right before I  fell asleep again my phone started to blow up with notifications.

After the 16th ring I groaned and looked at my phone. I looked at the messages I was getting.

From:Unknown
To: Tori
Wake up Victoria

From:Unknown
To:Tori
It's time to play Truth or Dare.

-SM

From:Unknown
To:Tori
I know you're awake.

-SM

From:Unknown
To:Tori
ANSWER.

-SM

And it kept going. Although I thought this was extremely creepy. I went to the previous messages from last night and was shocked at how drunk I was.

From:Tori
To:Unknown
I was drunk, I don't wanna play.

I waited awhile for this SM dude to answer back. Five minutes later I got another text.

From:Unknown
To:Tori
Listen Victoria, no matter what you say you'll still have to play. Now, listen closely because if you don't , you WILL pay and so will your friends.

-SM

I couldn't believe what I was reading. At all. I texted back

To:Unknown
From:Tori
I don't know who you are and I don't know what you want but I'm calling the cops.

After I sent that message, my phone started ringing. 'Unknown' showed up as the Caller I.D.

I hesitantly answered "Hello.?"I asked sitting up in my bed.

"Hello Victoria."A deep, Darth Vader sounding voice answered back sending chills down my spine.

"What do you want with me?!"I nearly screamed into the phone, scared out of my right mind.

"Now calm down Victoria, One click of a button and your life goes back to rock bottom."Tthe voice said.I shut up.

'You'll be fine..Just listen to him and it'll be okay..' I thought to myself.

"Okay, what do you want...?"I asked, my legs were shaking and my mind was racing. Who is this? Why me? What did I do? What does he want? So many unanswered questions.

"Victoria, we're going to play Truth or Dare but here's the catch, you onky have four truths and you have to do everything I tell you too, unless, of course, you want to lose something or someone in your life.."He explained making my breath hitch.

"This is insane.."I mumbled under my breath and the guy chuckled darkly.

"That's just my style,"He said and I cringed.

"So, what's you're choice? Play or Losr Everything?" He asked and I thought.

If I play..something bad will happen

..

But if I don't.. I'll lose everything...

I took a deep breath and stared at the wall.

"Let's Play"

.

.

.
A/n

O.O

I have mutual feelings on this chapter.

Like,

Wow.

Well, I love you guys :*

Stay Lovely ;)

-Chloe:)