Chapter 8

○Tori●

After about 15 minutes of mixing yogurt flavors and laughing we finally went up to the counter and there was this weighing thingy. "the cost goes by ounce. Each ounce is a dollar."Niall said putting his yogurt cup on the scale and it was 25 ounces..damn..he took hit off and I put mine up. It said it was 20 ounces (what? I like to eat) and I tooj mine off and niall was going through his wallet to get his credit card but I took out my card before him. "im paying." I said simply and put my card on the counter and he shook his head and put his down "nope." He said and took mine anf held it in the air where I couldnt get it. (im 5'4 by the way..) I tried to reach for iy but before I could get it the guys haf already used nialls. he handrd niall his card and niall thanked him and the guy nodded. "thats not fair. Your tall.You cheated" I pouted and grabbed my yogurt. He laughed "Tori, love, im not going to make you pay for something I offered. Its gentlemanish. "He said and I shrugged "So? It was 45 dollars ni..I could've paid for it." I said and he just shrugged and opened the door for me "eat your yogurt and accept that I will never let you pay for anything on a date." He said and I smiled a litrle at the word date . Was this a date? Am I on a date with Niall Horan? Wow.. and to think I just met him..what? two days ago? not even that!.

when we were leaving Froyo and walking to the car I felt something hard hit my lower back and I stopped and winced. Niall looked at me concerned then I heard the snickering of sorority girls. More like , The Sorority girls. I turned and saw only 2 of them. The leader, Ale'la Harrison and her best friend, Kiesha Dackson.  "Awe look its music nerd!" Kiesha said with her slightly chubby cheeks jiggling when she laughed. I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot while looking at them. "What do you two plastics want?" I asked dully. I honestly had no time for them. "Well, of you really want to know..." Ale'la twirled a piece of her brown black hair "we were just walking to Starbucks when we saw an ugly whore like you walking with this cutie.."She said and I bit the inside of my lip and Niall looked at her kind of confused and grossed out "Uh.. No offense honey.. but I dont like HIV carrying girls like you... Im sorry.. So if you could just go away...Maybe that rancid smell coming from your ass would leave the air around us.."Niall said and my eyes widened and I put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing.

Ale'la and Kiesha looked surprised,but Ale'la just scoffed and rolled her eyes "whatever..come on kiesha. Bye emo bitch."She said taking kieshas arm and dragging her away.

Oncr they were gone and we had gotten in the car I started laughing "rancid smell coming from your ass ?!Amazing!" I laughed and Niall laughed along with me "Louis has taught me how to deal with bitches like her.hes the sensei of sass." He said and I laughed a bit harder. "You're hilarious. " I said and he grinned "So was the amount of make up she had on! Does she not have a mirror? "He askes and I had to cover my mouth to prevent sounding like a baboon giving birth..

"Everyone she buys must break."I said and he laughed and he looked at me and smiled widely. I smiled back, looking at him.

"So, who were those skank faces?"He asked starting up the car. I just shrugged "Sorority girls."I said simply eating some og my yogurt and he looked me from the corner of his eye "Do they bully you?" He asked and I thought about that.. "Kinda. They only do it because I used to cut myself because of my past and I turned to music and now im first chait violin. So, they don't exactly bother me anymore." I said and he turned his head to me (we were at a red light) "You used to cut?? Why? Please tell me you stopped..You're to gorgeous to be doing that!" He said and I smiled at the word gorgeous again. "Yes I stopped. Yes I used to and because of my past. Dont worry about it. Im alive aren't I?" I said and the light turned green. "You don't want to tell me do you?" He asked and I ate more yogurt and shook my head "Ill tell you one day next week or soon enough. " I said and he nodded. He turned left and we were almost at the uni. I looked at the time and I still had time to get my violin from my room. The car stopped and the engine shut off. We were here and Niall looked at me.I turned to him and smiled "Thanks for lunch and this delicious yogurt." I smiled and he did too. "Anytime gorgeous."He said and then he hugged me. Like tight. I hugged back smiling. "Please never cut...Im serious...you're more than gorgeous.."He said and I bit my lip and hugged him tighter "Okay..I promise.."

He doesn't even know...