Chapter 43

The next day, I was sitting in my psychology class and the professor was droning on and on.

I wasn't paying attention.

As always.

I was writing downn ideas on how to tell Niall..Of course, I could just tell  him but no, my mind is all to complicated for that.

I don't understand why I can't give myself enough courage to tell him.

"Class Dismissed-See you tomorrow, Remember that you'll be having a test on this information on Friday."

A lot of the students groaned, I just got up and left. I was going to the library to read.. It always helped me think when I needed too.

As I walked down the corridors of the building, I felt someone watching me. I stopped and looked around my shoulder and didnt see anyone. I ended up shrugging it off. I turned around and Ale'la was directly in my face. She had the nasty little smirk she always had when she had something to say.

"What?"I asked not in the mood for her shit.

"Well Tori,"She actually called me by my name.Wow"For your information, I now have a reason to call you whore."She finished.

I rolles my eyes "What's your reason this time?"

"I saw you gettin' felt up by the blonde boy you was with. He was all up on you, pushing you against the bookshelves, grabbing your ass,  just feelin' you up!"She said obviously feeling proud of herself and obviously not knowing I was dating him.

I stared at her for a while. Her smile slowly fading. She opened her mouth to say something but I beat her to it.

"First of all, he's my boyfriend. Second of all, that's what couples do. Unlike you would know, I suppose you forgot considering Malakai left you for a girl who was much kinder than you. Now all you are is a hit n' run, guys hitting you up here and there and everywhere. Making you think that Malakai will come back but actually he's doing quite well without you," I took a breath "I'm sure he's even forgotten you already."

It was silent. Her and I just stared at each other. Her face looking filled with rage, her eyes as if they were boiling with rage and her fists clenching and unclenching.

I looked at my watch then sighed "Well, I'm gonna go."I said pushing past her. I know it's cold but, Ive got my own problems.

I didnt even get 4 feet away before my ponytail was yanked and I hit my head on the ground.

I blacked out.

.

.

.

.

A/n

Okay, orginally this chapter was super long.

BUT my phone didnt save it when I went to school and it deleted.

But this was the first part. I changed some parts.

Let's just say Tori is gonna be kind of fucked up. On anesthesia and maybe a skull fracture.

Well, I hope you enjoyed :3

Stay lovely;)

-Chloe:)