Chapter 25

I jog up the stairs and see Niall and Joespeh talking quietly in the room down the hall. I'll eavesdrop later.

I start walking down the hall until I get to the room with the signs and ducktape all over it. My room.

I open the door and slowly peek in. Inside, I hear a small sob and I see my cousin Olivia crying. Her makeup was everywhere and she had a tank top and pants that say 1D all over them. Oh good god.

"Liv?I'm coming in."I said pushing open the door. She had her hands covering her face. I closed the door and locked it. I walked over and sat on the bed next to her.

Before I could say a word she was clinging on to me like she would never let go. "I missed you Tori," she hiccuped "thats why im crying.." She lied. I know because Ive used that all to many times.

"Liv, I think we both know that a lie..What happened honey?"I asked rurbbing her back. She sniffled and played with her fingernails

"My boyfriend..he cheated on me..We were pl-playing truth or dare and he chose truth.. he said ch-cheated on m-me..,"Another sob "For two years...I was nice and sweet to him..I let him hug me, kiss me, hold me excetera...and half the time he was out fucking a girl I dont even know! Who the hell does that?!"she exploded.

I squeezed her in a hug. "Listen," she looked at me and I continued "All guys are douchebags sometimes. You're only fifteen, sweetheart...Guys will come and go but eventually you'll find the one...I promise..Okay?" I said grabbing the tissue box from my side table and handing it to her.

She took it gratefully and wiped her nose and threw it away. "Okay.."She mumbled hugging me tighter. I smiled and looked at her pants.

"You like One Direction ?"I asked and she sat up, red rimmed eyes beaming and her makeup was everywhere. But she looked a bit happy.

"Yes! I do! Liam is my favorite though...I love all of them but Liam is special. Hes so nice...he might've gone through a littlw phase but hes so adorable!"She fangirled and I laughed.

"Well, fix your face and come downstairs ...I think youll want to meet someone."I said standing up.

She nodded and went to her bag. I laughed and walked out the door.

.

.

.

.

.

-Niall-

Joespeh and I were walking up the stairs to put mine and Tori's stuff away. When we got to thw room down the hall. He turned to me and looked serious.

"We need to talk."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n

Theres this chapter! Im on the bus its bumpy and I may have spelled things wrong. Sorry lol.

I hope you liked

Comment what you think Joeseph should say!!

Hehe c:

Stay pretty~ ♡

-Chloe :)