Chapter 15

○Tori○ 

We got to destination the party was at. It was extremly big and it was beautiful. Gorgeous if I may say. "Glorouis hell..."I mumbled as Maddy and I got out of car. Luis came running up to us and he smiled widely. "You two look gorgeous! "He said hugging us both and we laughed "You look amazing too, honey."I said and he laughed "Thank you darling!Now, come come..We must get you ready..Mic, etcedra..etcedra.."He said dragging us off into the building. 

It was HUGE! Like,a palace almost. I was having mic being attached to me when Maddi came up pouting. "Whats wrong?"I asked and she sighed "I invited Harry and the guys but they have a party to go to...No fair."She said and my eyes widened...I was glad they werent coming...That meant Niall would hear me sing...Dear lord no."Thats...uh um shame..."I said trying not to seem glad.

When the dudes were finished, my phone rang and I pulled it out of my bra. Yes,I keep it there. I answered it with a smile 'Hello?"I answered and I heard a laugh and I knew it was Niall "Hey Gorgeous! Whatcha up to?" He asked and I looked around. "I'm at a party. What about you?"I asked and he chuckled "Weird I'm going to a party for Simon."He said and I smiled "Yeah, I heard. Maddy seemed dissappointed that you guys weren't coming."I said laughing and he laughed "We need to set her and Harry up. They love each other and they know it!"He laughed and I heard someone shout from the other line and a few laughs. Niall came back and whimper "Harry hit me."He said and I could almost see him pouting. I laughed. "Tell him to stop."I said and then Luis came up and signaled I had to hang up. "Hey Ni.. I gotta go.. Okay?"I said and he sighed ."Okay love. bye gorgeous." He said and before I could object the line went dead.

.

.

.

.

People were starting to arrive and there was about 150 to 200 people here already. Gosh...How popular is this dude? I was beside the stage and Luis was messing with my mic as I was looking around. "Alright love...You ready?"He asked and I swallowed hard and nodded. "Yea kind of."I said and he chuckled. "You'll be perfectly fine. You're goregous and talented. People will love you!" He said and I smiled and nodded feeling a bit better. "Okay. I'm ready. "I said and he smiled "Now, remember..Introduce yourself and remeber the birthday guys name is Simon. So, go on!" He said and I nodded.

I walked up onto the stage and smiled "Hello everyone!" Everyone looked at me " I'm Tori and I will be singing for you guys  tonight! Youcan request songs if you would like but at most...Have fun and enjoy Simons birthday!" i said and everyone clapped. I smiled and began the first song, Birthday by Katy Perry. 

"I heard you're feeling nothing's going right

Why don't you let me stop by?

The clock is ticking running out of time

So we should party all night-"

.

.

.

I had sang Birthday and 3 requested songs. I was having a ton of fun and people loved me! I was just about to begin Fancy By Iggy Azelea when I saw him walking in, in a tux, with the rest of them.

Niall was here.

'Okay, maybe he won't notice me...Maybe he won't look up here...He's never heard me sing so he couldn't reconize me...right? right?!' I thought to myself. 

I swallowed hard and looked at the DJ and I nodded. He nodded and began the into to Fancy.I completely forgot about Niall when the beat hit. I absolutley love this song.