Chapter 29

-Tori-

I didn't leave my room for the rest of the night. I was to scared to go down there and face my biggest fear..

I ended up falling asleep watching Elf .

.
.
.

I woke up in my room. Somehow in my pajamas.

I felt something sticky and warm on my arm. I rubbed it, not even caring.

I rubbed my eyes and noticed something red on my hands.

I looked at them and screamed.

There was fucking blood all over me. I looked at my arms and noticed my scars were cut open again.

"N-No. H-Help."I cried, trying to stand up but I couldn't.  I was tied down to my bed.

Then I was completely naked.

It was cold. I cried and my arms bled and were sore.

"Hello little sister..."I heard Christophers voice whisper, but he wasnt there.

"Please let me go! I want to go! Please.. just please.."I sobbed. I wish this was a dream.

Please be a dream..

Please..

This can't happen again...Niall save me. SOMEONE save me please!

.
.
I shot up quickly, sweating and crying, again.

I checked my arms and rubbed them roughly. No blood. I pushed the covers off of me. No ropes.

I kept crying.

"Tori..? Love, whats wrong? Its 3 am.."I heard Nialls accent mumble next to me.

I laid down and buried my face in his chest. God. It was a nightmare. Nightmaree.

He wrapped his arms around me, obviously aware that I was creating Niagra Falls on the bed.

"What happened?? Are you okay??"He whispered softly to me.

"I-I was bleeding and..and tied down and Christopher was there and and I was petrified.. I thought I was dying!" I stumbled. He hugged me tighter and pulled the covers over us again.

"Shh..sh sh.. You're okay Tori.. You aren't bleeding, tied down or dying.. You're safe.."He kissed the top of my head.

"Promise?"I mumbled and he nodded

"Promise... Now go back to sleep.." He whispered.

I nodded and closed my eyes again.

I'm fine..Im safe..it's okay..

And with that.. I fell back to sleep.

.

.

.

.

A/n

Well, that was a short ass chapter holy shit. .

But Im like in such a hurrying because we're having lasagna for dinner and its like freakin amazing!

I might not update this week because i have to do two book reports, study for an assessment and do homework so Im packed.

So, you guys are amazing and please go check out my new story
Bus #360

Thanks guys :)

Stay Gorgeous ;)

-Chloe :)