Chapter 2

it took 7 minutes for the elevator to go up. 7 minutes. When the elevator doors opened All I saw was this huge living room. Maddi walked in and I followed behind in awe. "Wow.." was all I could get out before I heard a scream coming from above us and then someone shouted and I heard feet pounding down the flight of stairs. My eyes widened and Maddi just stood there waiting as if this happened normally. I then saw this boy with messed up Brown hair and skinny jeans on running away from a boy with really nice dark brown hair and dark skin. "Louis get your ass over here so I can kill you!!" the darkness skinned boy yelled at the Louis boy who just laughed and jumped on a table and held a phone up "Oh I don't think so Zaynie! Wait till everyone on Twitter finds out you were sexting Perrie! OH how naughty!"  Louis taunted and the Zaynie kid glared and tackled Louis to the floor and pinned him down " Your dying Tomlinson..." He growled and Louis laughed and was about to say something when another voice came from the kitchen "Maddi!!!" Someone yelled and then all of a sudden this kid with curly brown hair came running from the kitchen and attacking Maddi with a huge hug and Maddi laughed and started blushing a bit but she hugged back. Yea that's Harry.. "Guys Madison is here!!" he yelled and saw me "And she brought a friend!!"

The Louis and Zaynie kid got up and hugged Maddi and then one more guy came down the stairs and ran and hugged her. He had short hair and big Brown eyes and a birth mark on his neck. Cute kid.

"Hey guys" Maddi smiled hugging all of them and then she looked at me and then them "That's Victoria. She's the girl who I share a dorm with." She said using my full name again and I cringed at it. "Tori...just call me Tori. " I said correcting her.

" Well Tori! It is very kind to meet you my name is Louis and I am the eldest and most mature of all of these nitwits." Louis said and the Zaynie kid scoffed. "As if." He said glaring at Louis. " Oh shut up Mr. Sext. before I post something on Twitter." Louis said and I laughed a little. I covered my mouth and Zaynie blushed a bit.

" Whatever...Anyways.. I'm Zayn. " He said and I smiled and nodded.

" And I'm Liam. Nice to meet you Tori." He said smiling and I waved.

"Nice to meet you too.." I said quietly and the Maddi looked around

"Where's the leprechaun?" She asked with her eyebrow put together and the boys looked at each other and shrugged

" Umm the kitchen?" Zayn suggested and then my stomach growled a little and I noticed I was hungry. Louis laughed " I'm guessing your hungry. Well follow us and we'll bring you to food!" He said and I blushed and me and maddi followed them to the kitchen.

Damn was that kitchen big. When we walked in the refrigerator door was opened and this blonde dyed hair kid with a tank top on and a snapback hanging from his head was standing at the counter mixing something in a bowl. I liked his style. When he looked up I felt my heart jump. Holy Shit. He was gorgeous. Electrifying blue eyes and these long eyelashes.. He had pink lips too..

" Oh um hey guys...." He said and he saw me And his eyes widened for a minute "who's that?" He asked and I smiled

"That's Tori." Maddi said smiling and I smiled and waved at him.

"Uh hey." I said still looking at his face.

"Anywayyys Ni I told you no more food." Liam said and Niall smiled widely.

"But this isn't food Li! It's brownie mix!" Niall said taking out and spoon and picking up the bowl and eating the brownie mix. Liam pinched the arch of his. nose "Niall that is food.." He said and Niall shook his head

"is not."

"is too"

"is not"

"too"

"not!"

They kept fighting which I thought was pretty funny so I laughed again and they both looked at me and I froze and covered my laugh. " Oh! Let's make Tori decide!" Niall said and Liam shook his head. "Do you think it's a food?" Niall asked and I shrugged

"Not really.. I mean it's not a brownie yet..sooo" I said and Niall grinned " Ha she agrees with me!" He said like a child and then he hugged me. "Your my new best friend."He said and I blushed

"Um okay.." I said and Harry laughed

" Ni get off the poor girl! She's blushing like mad!" Harry exclaimed which made me blush more and Niall let go of me and chuckled.

"Anyways how a bout we go play a game to get to know each other, yea?" Louis asked and we all looked at each other and nodded.

We all went into the living room and sat on the couches. These boys aarent that bad after all. haha.