Summer crush or worse?

Start from the beginning

Just thinking about it now made me slap my forehead. I am such an idiot!

"That isn't so bad." Sue shrugged.

"What!?! It's absolutely horrible!" I said. "I wish I could crawl under a rock and rot."

"Oh, stop being a baby! If you wanna fix things then just try to hang out with him." Sue propped herself on her elbows. I focused on her for a moment while I tried to clear my head. She was really pretty for such a dark, cloudy person. She had short, light brown hair that barely manage to reach her shoulders. Her eyes were a soft yellowish-brown and her body was something every girl envied and every guy wanted. She was slinder, but had curves that made her have that coke-bottle shape. Actually now that I think of it, we both had the same body type. Except I was a little thinner then her and I had a bigger butt. She had bigger boobs then me-lucky! Her skin was paler then mines and she was a bit taller then me.

"And how exactly am I suppose to do that, huh? Drive up to his house and knock on his window-like a stalker!" I joked.

"That sounds like a perfect plan to me." She smirked.

"Oh, no you don't! I am not driving up to his house like some weirdo!" I sat up.

"Just say you were looking for your pen or something."

"At his house?" I asked.

"Yeah." Was all she said.

"Are you on crack or are you just plain stupid?" I scowled at her.

"Um." She acted like she was thinking it over. "Plain stupid."

"This is seriously not the time to be joking!" I whined as I flopped back on my bed.

Sue hovered over me. "Okay, but seriously Quinn. If a girl like you came knocking on my door I would just be flattered-not creeped out." She complimented.

"You have to say that because you're my friend." I looked at my window.

"Actually, I shouldn't say that 'cause I'm your friend." She laughed.

"Well, unless you've been lying to me and have a pee-pee friend in your pants, then I don't know how you could possibly know what his reaction will be." I stated.

"Ouch. Someone's being a bit harsh. And since when have we started using the word pee-pee again?" She teased.

"Stop." I looked at her. She finally registered the pain and annoyance in my eyes.

"Okay. So how about we go out tonight and forget all about this crappy day?" She suggested.

"Can we get ice cream?" I raised an eyebrow.

"As much as you want." She smiled, flashing her white teeth.

"'Kay." I jumped out of bed and rushed into my perseonal bathroom. I studied my face for a moment in the mirror. My lips barely had any gloss on them and my eyeliner was starting to fade. My blue-hazel eyes appeared sad. I attempted to smile, but failed miserably. My tan skin seemed almost pale as I tried to shake off the depression. I combed out my long, black hair, that paused mid-back, and then reapplied my makeup. Once my makeup was done I left the bathroom.

Sue waited for me by my desk. "Ah, someone's finally put her face back on." She joked.

"Yeah, yeah." I stuck my tongue out at her. "Should I wear this?" I questioned. I peered at my dark blue, short-shorts, and my black tang-top.

"No, but something sexier on so all the boys can go coocoo-banana's for you." She said as she swayed side-to-side with a huge smile on her face.

"If I change, you change." I bargined, studying her skinny jeans and blouse.

"Alright, but I get to pick out what I wanna wear." She said as she passed me on her way to my closet.

"Deal." I followed her. She flung my blue mini-dress, that was strapples and tight, at me. She claimed another one of my mini-dresses. My pink one that was a bit looser compared to the one she had given me. She started changing.

"Ugh, always trying to get me naked." She said while pulling off her pants.

"Oh, yeah! You totally caught me! All I do is fantisize about you, baby!" I mocked her.

"I can't blame you." She laughed and I joined her. When we were finally ready we headed down stairs. Dave and Kevin were sretched out across the living room sofas playing video games. Ugh, boys. Do they ever really grow up?

"Where are you going?" Dave asked as he noticed us heading for the door. His and Kevin's as nearly popping out as they realized what we were wearing.

"Out." I answered. "Tell mom and dad I'll be at Sue's house and that'll come back in time to say goodbye to them before they leave." I said shutting the door. I felt excited that my parents were going on their third honey-moon this summer. Hey, if they needed to get freaky-deaky out of the country, then by all means they should go! That meant a free house more muh and my older bother, oops! I mean, brother Dave. I just hoped they didn't come back with another bun-in-the-oven. I mean, handling Dave is enough! And like my spanish teacher would say, that wouldn't be bueno!

I followed Sue to her car and got in the passengers seat trying to relax as we made our way to who knows where!

um, I'm sort of new to this, but let me know what you think-please? :D & hopefully vote, let me know if I should continue??? 'kay thanks!!