amandasumrall presents: Behind The Scenes

"HELLO WATTPAD! Today we are behind the scenes of Wattpad writer amandasumrall AKA Amanda Sumrall. This is her second time on The Wattpad Block Party. Before we get started is there anything you would like to say, Ms. Sumrall?"

Sumrall: Yes, Thank you

Sumrall: Yes, Thank you. Hello, Fellow Wattpadders. It's good to be back to the Wattpad Block Party. Thank you, Kelly for having me.

Anyways, I am very honored to participate in yet another amazing party. Today, I will be giving you a Behind the Scenes look at my writer's life. It will include a playlist from one of my upcoming novels, A short character interview, and so much more.

Nate: I think It's rude not to introduce your character. Don't you think?

I was. . . I was getting there, Nate. Just be patient. Anyways . . .

Nate: I don't think I have patience in me.

Come on, Nate. Stop interrupting me, you are only embarrassing yourself.

Nate: Uh-Uh. I think you're embarrassing yourself for arguing with your character.

He does have a good point there.

Anything else that you would like to add, Nate?

Nate: Nope. I'm good.

Good. Moving on now. Here is a sneak preview of my playlist and why I chose it.

We are young - Pentatonix

This song happens to be one of my character's favorite song and happens to be on their playlist. I chose it by Pentatonix because they are my favorite band.

Nate: You're such a geek.

Nate!

Nate: Ok. Ok. I'll shut up now.

The next song is One Call away by Charlie Puth. One Call away is one of the inspirations for my novel. My characters are all going through something difficult in their lives and this song is really an impact on their existence.

Photograph by Ed Sheeran. One of my characters is a fan of his and obviously the song fits with it.

Last song for today. . .

Story of my Life by One Direction because all my characters has their own story to tell. They all have different story that they are too ashamed to speak. This song goes really well for them.

That's all for the playlist.