31: Winner - Anger is From Shaytaan

(Media; me in the form of a Somali uncle shooting loads of love to you so I don't get murdered for being MIA for two months hehe.)

Wowow what a looooong wait! I am soo soooo SOOOO sorrry to let all of you down. It has been an entire month. Legit, one whole month! SubhanAllah time really flies :( Wallahi I really do feel so so soo terrible but I have literally had zero time to sit down and write/edit a chapter. The sad thing is, I can't guarantee that the next chapter will have a shorter wait because truth be told, most updates now will probably take over a week at the leastttt unfortunately.

If you're still sticking around and will continue to stick around despite my slow updates, then I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it so much. ❤️ I can only pray that sticking around will benefit you more than do harm if Allah wills and I promise to do all I can to not only entertain you with cute chapters of King and A'ishah (heheheh), but also BENEFIT you more importantly with Islamic knowledge. May Allah bless all of you x

In other, more positive, news...Let's all say JazakhAllahu khayr to khadijaholmes for this chapter because she is the winner of the competition hehehe 💕

May Allah bless her, increase her in knowledge, keep her happy and keep her heart firm upon Islam. May He grant her and her family all that is good and every happiness both in this world and the next.
Ameen. (Say Ameen 😡)

Khadija, I found your entry to be the most detailed of all the entries and the style of writing I found to be very similar to my own and so I felt as though you wrote it in such a way that it matched the flow of the story very well. It was very well written and clearly had a lot of effort because of all the detail. I have changed up quite a bit of it in order for it to fit the sequence of the story a bit better in my opinion and I hope you don't mind, but all the hard work is credited to you of course ❤️
Also, I am sorry you had to wait so long.

You are the winner of our little competition hehe x thank you, Khadija
❤️❤️❤️

I want to thank everyone else who participated also and sent in their chapters. I really loved them all and it was so hard to pick just one. I read all of your chapters and I really did enjoy the content so I'll definitely be using the ideas in further chapters inshaaAllah. ;)

- KING'S POV -
1 week later

I ended my Isha prayer after greeting the angels on my right and left, standing up and grabbing the right hand of Ahmad in a firm shake, greeting him with a warm embrace after standing next to him during the salah. He immediately lifted up one of his eyebrows while hitting me on my left shoulder, a smirk covering his lips as we walked out of the masjid.

"So akh, how does it feel to be a married man, huh? Seven days is quite an accomplishment." He chuckled making me laugh loudly. I couldn't lie...I did feel my cheeks flushing a little and bent down my head in embarrassment. 

He continued to smirk at me and I shook my head, the smile fading as I thought about it seriously. "Alhamdulillah, bro. It's amazing." I stated, I stopped myself and contained the massive grin that wanted to spread across my face. He could read me like an open book though.

He hummed, a smile tugging at his lips. "I would have to say that my good friend looks extremely happy." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. This time, I shoved his shoulder in annoyance, telling him to shut up. "Nah, Okay. Seriously King," He began, the smile leaving his lips as he squeezed my shoulder. "I'm real happy for you. May Allah ﷻ bless this union, bring you both abundant happiness and bless you with children who will be a coolness to your eyes."