75. Fourth

Assalamu alaykum - there's a video in the media section on al Israa' wa al Mi'raaj. The miraculous night journey of the beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. It was delivered as a jumu'ah khutbah by none other than Shaykh Sulayman ar Ruhayli (one of my absolute favesss allahumma barik lahu ❤️)

Please watch it before reading the chapter inshaaAllah :)

Did you watch it? 

Yes?
Good, alhamdulillah 🥰
Comment something that you learnt - or if you already knew everything mentioned, then simply comment a thought. ❤️

Apologies for the delayed chapter. I actually thought finishing Uni would mean I had more time to dedicate to Wattpad, but apparently that was not the case. 🤡😂

Comment as much as you can on this chapter - thank you 🥰❤️

Enjoy x

- KING'S POV -

"Can you stop that already?" A'ishah groaned, obviously bored.

I was typing up reports on my laptop for the company. There were deadlines I had to meet and I was struggling lately with everything going on, mainly with my mum. 

"Can you lay on your side already?" I countered, remembering that the woman at pregnancy prep class had said the healthiest position was for her to be laying on her side.

"I'm not even that big yet." She told me, running her hand over her little bump. She had only recently started showing. Her stomach, now, was a little more round and protruding outward. Alhamdulillah, a telling sign that things were going well, and that our baby was growing healthily inshaaAllah.

"It doesn't matter. Just lay on your side." I mumbled, making her roll her eyes. She listened to me anyway and turned to her side, looking over at me. I could feel her gaze on the side of my head and when I glanced at her through the corner of my eye, I saw her eyes twinkling, lips pulled up in a smile with the corner of her bottom lip clenched between her teeth.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked her with raised eyebrows, making her laugh and cover her face as she shook her head, mumbling 'nothing'.

"What is it?" I asked with a laugh, making her blush, and look away. She shut her eyes to block out my gaze on her, a faint smile still tainting her lips before she told me not to worry about it.

Hell if I was going to let her get away with not telling me what had just crossed her mind.

I placed my laptop onto my bedside table and turned around to face her, throwing my leg over her and straddling her, careful not to hurt her as I held her wrists and pulled them away from her face, pinning them above her head. Despite her resistance, she wasn't as strong as I was, clearly, and she began laughing, telling me to get off.

"Why were you looking at me like that?" I asked her, staring straight into her eyes.

"No reason! Get off me!" She laughed loudly as I caged her wrists between my fingers and her legs with my own.

"Not until you tell me what you were thinking." I laughed with her. A'ishah never laughed to herself and blushed the way she just did while looking at me and biting her lip. I'd never seen that from her before.

"Don't worry about it." She groaned, a smile still on her face. "Get back to your work. Clearly, it's important."

"Not more important than you telling me whatever just crossed your mind." I grinned. I had an idea of what it was.