89. Ayman & Aleena [Marriage]

Is it even worth apologising for the fact that this update has been pending for over 5 months 🙂

I do sincerely apologise. Life just gets in the way sometimes.
Alhamdulillah.

Without further ado...

🤍 Welcome to the Wedding of Aleena & Ayman 🤍

- KING'S POV -

"King! Yallah, habibi, we're going to be late."

"How are we going to be late? It's 1pm. The nikkah is at 2pm."

"Yes but what if there's an accident on the road?"

Why was she constantly thinking so negatively?

"I'm ready, I'm ready." It was a feeble attempt to calm her down.

These pregnancy hormones made her even more on edge. A'ishah was always punctual and organised in comparison to myself. I guess it was a trait that stemmed from her overthinking. She planned things down to the finest details. She had joint calendars for our phone which I always forgot to fill out. She planned for events from weeks ahead. Her hospital bag was packed 2 months ago and we weren't even due for another 2 weeks. Either way, I loved her traits, no matter how much they annoyed me at times. Like right now.

"We're not going to be late. It's not even 1pm yet, habibti."

"Okay well let's go!" She said, waddling her way to the door.

"Can I say something first though?"

"Habibi, we don't have time!" She stressed.

I pouted. Yes, I pouted. Like a child. For some reason she loved when I did that. She saw me and pouted back at me. "I'm sorry, go. Tell me."

I smirked. "I just wanted to say you're looking absolutely beautiful today." And she was.

She was wearing a gold silk abaya with a beige coloured niqab. It suited her skin colour perfectly and I absolutely adored the outfit on her. Allahumma barik.

 "Awe, I'm sorry, honey

"Awe, I'm sorry, honey. I thought you were going to say something irrelevant to annoy me. You look very handsome yourself, King." She smiled at me, stepping forward to give me a hug. I hugged her back, inhaling her floral scent.

I was wearing a that was a slightly darker beige colour to match her outfit, with black suit pants and dress shoes.