26: Dad - Abu Bakr as Siddeeq RA

Let's begin this chapter with a shoutout to crocodiletears_ for her amazingggg comments and support of this story 😍 alhamdulillah. May Allah bless you love x she also made covers hehehe they're amazing!

 May Allah bless you love x she also made covers hehehe they're amazing!

Allahumma barik!! Make sure you all go and follow her 🙌🏼💕

Chapter dedicated to; crocodiletears_  ❤️ enjoy sweetheart x

- KING'S POV -

"Come in." My dad's strong voice sounded from the other end of the mahogany doors. I pushed the door open and walked in, letting it shut on its own behind me with a deep creak and soft thud.

"What is it?" He muttered, looking away once he noticed it was me and instead staring back down at the binder placed in front of him on his desk. I don't know why he overworked so much. He was already well off. He had a mansion of a house. Cars. Workers. Maids. The business was a complete success. One of the best companies in his field. Yet this man in front of me just would not stop. Materialism had taken a hold of him. The treasures of the dunya were so great in his eyes that he would not be content no matter how much he had. He thrived off of more and more money.

It was a sad cycle. Before he knew it, his life would be over and all he'd be left with was spending years of stress and working only to realize he couldn't take anything to the grave. A life wasted.

"I went to visit mum this afternoon." I notified him, saying the words to him made me recall the events of today.

Amazing. That was exactly what she was.

I had thought that it would take months on end to get my mum to even say a single word to A'ishah. I knew how much she despised opening up to new people, hence why I had tried to tell A'ishah while we were in the car that my mum didn't speak often; just to prepare her for failure. However, it didn't fail. Not like I had imagined it would at all.