Chapter 60, Plans are brewing...

Last time...

I grabbed the box that I manged to slip in my pocket before he came in and went down on one knee. "Yugi Muto. I would like to ask you to become my Aibou for life and marry me. Will you accept?"

I don't care what people say, if it's not right for us to be together because we are both not royalty. But you know what I'll say to them, The Title Doesn't Mean Anything to us.  

And now...

*Yami's POV*

I swear  my face was going purple because I didn't want to breathe waiting for his answer. "Y-Yami your turning purple!" Yugi yelled and I remembered to take a breath. I held my head down because I didn't want to see his face. Is he going to say no?

I felt his warm hands grab my face and when I looked up he came in close and met my lips. I was taken back by him but returned the kiss. "Why on earth would I say no to you? Admit it, without me you would be lost," he laughed and winked at me. "Of course my answer is yes!!"

I smiled deeply at him and put the ring on his finger and looked up but he seemed nervous. "To be honest...I also had something planned of my own," he said and went to one of his own bags. He pulled out a box and reviled, by some luck the exact ring I got for him. 

"Seems like we were thinking the same thing. Oh well we can both wear them," I said. He let out a little giggle and put his ring on my left hand and what was going through my mind was ' he was also planning to ask me.'

"Hello boys, how much did he flub?" Seto asked as he came back into the tent. We showed him our hands and his smile only grew more. "So I guess it went well? Well let me be the FIRST TO SAY CONGRATS!!""

The rest of the men came in after Seto yelled and they all yelled in joy as most of them knew what I was planning. "We'll have a party as soon as we get back from this whole trouble," Seto said and everyone nodded. They stayed in our tent for a little while until it came to 1am and all of them left. 

"Yugi I want you to be careful tomorow. We might be hit hard and there's no telling what will happenn. " I said and went to settle down but heard the sound of something moving on the floor. I saw Yugi moving his bed to near me but was stuggling so I got out and helped him.

Once I had set the bed next to mine I slipped back in and Yugi wrapped himself in his cover. "You watch yourself as well. Need to be there for each other right?" he said and I nodded to him. Soon enough he passed out while I was left to stare at the pitch black of the tent. 

I held my hand up and looked at the ring and it looked like something was engraved on it. I took it off and and had a close look at it and saw it said 'To the one and only Prince.' I chuckled a little and soon enough let sleep take a hold on me.

*Atem's POV*

I can't take this lying in this bed while Yugi and Yami are fighting and could possibly die. The door went and I was about to say something but the person walked in and it was Yugi's blonde friend. "Umm Hi there." he said and closed the door. I guess he is intended to stay. 

"Hello. How's your day been?" I asked trying to make conversation. He took the seat beside my bed and looked at the tablets on the table. 

"Um yeah good. It's been good." he said and I nodded my head at him. An awkward silence filed the room until he cleared his throat.  "Listen I'm getting straight to the point. Do you really intend to help my buds Yuge and Yami? Or are you screwing them up?"

"Now would I be here if I was screwing them up? That's why Pegasus tried to kill me before I got here. He didn't want them to know his plans." I said and he scoffed. "Believe me or not but if I never came here they wouldn't of known and would still be here as a open target."

"So why did you try and break them!?!" he yelled and slammed his hand on the desk next to him. "Why kidnap Yugi then beat me up eh!? Explain yourself!!"

"Calm yourself. I explained myself to Yami and he forgives me. I'm still waiting for a answer from Yugi," I said and looked at my phone. Yami has been texting me everything that has been happening but stopped a few hours ago. "I'm not expecting to be forgiven from you but everything I did was under Pegasus's order. I did it to stay under his raider."

"Well if Yuge forgives you then I guess I can. Just don't expect anything from me until he says something," he said and switched the t.v on. I guess that means he will at least talk to me for now, which is kind of good. 

I can't just stay in this bed though...I should be out with Yugi and Yami fighting against that monster. I need to get out. But how???? Then a idea popped into my head. "Hey Joey. I know you hate me but I need a favor from you."

Ah yes, another episode as my laptop is still alive somehow!! What makes matters worse I dropped the charger in my cup of tea!! But by miracle it still works!!! So the boys are engaged, Atem is talking to Joey and a party on the horizon. So much in the future but what else is coming up?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!