Chapter 75, Coronation...

*Yami's POV*

Why is like the whole country here for this? This won't take an hour and the hall is jam packed with people just to see me and Yugi become King and Queen which I will never get used to calling him that. "Seto how many people have you told about this?" I asked and he let out a laugh and showed me his phone. Seems he has a twitter and Facebook page...and told everyone what was happening.

"You truly are a evil person aren't you?"

"Yep, I am. Look people wanna see how you react with these types of things and also they still have questions about you and Tyke. You haven't really told everyone the full story, just chunks of it so they are still confused," he said and glanced at Yugi. "Speaking of you Tyke how are you feeling. You seem more calm then this idiot."

"I am surprisingly. Because of Yami I have gotten used to everyone coming up to me so this is kind of nothing to me anymore," he said and rubbed his neck. Me and Seto bothed turned to each other with the face of 'he's nervous but not showing it'.

Heba came running in with Joey chasing after him. "Damn it!! He's more slipperey then a fish outta water!! Sorry guys.." he said and tried to pick up Heba but he kept moving away from his arms. He came to me and hide behind me taunting Joey. "Yami bro do you mind please?"

"Come on Heba. Uncle Joey is not as fit as he once was so go easy on him alright?" I said and picked up Heba. Since we weren't going to talk about Heba until half way through Joey was going to watch him. Seto went in first and to the main stage where we were going to be talking. "Ready Aibou? The time is here."

"I just wanna sleep," he said and laughed a little. "But sure lets do it."

We heard the crowd call from inside and the doors opened to revile all the people standing up and clapping for us. We got to the altar and everyone took their seat. "Everyone I thank you for coming today. For years now even though we may have had a royal blood living we have never crowned him. Now he has a partner and I haven't seen a more right time then this. So everyone may I bring to speak to tell his story, Yami Sennen!"

I stood up from my chair and Seto sat down next to Yugi. "Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to come here. I'm aware that I haven't spoken of how Yugi came into my life because I always thought a life dump on some people would come off as boring. But many have been asking so I figured sure why not?" 

The whole hall went silent as I took a breath and the first time I met Yugi started to play through my mind. "Yugi came into my garden when I was just a kid, I wasn't sure about him at first but I became friends with him and soon enough he kept coming back. Seto was the first to see him and I had to beg him not to tell my parents. But soon enough my mother found him and liked him at first sight."

"I had a marriage arrangement so I had to move away. But when I was able to I dissolved it and returned here. Yugi had forgotten all about me so I had to ask Seto and his friend Joey for help. It didn't take long before he remembered me and we became a couple. But a trouble came, another palace didn't accept us so he sent his head man in. Who also loved Yugi. So much trouble came but in the end he made the ultimate sacrifice and saved Yugi's life. His name was Atem and a friend to me, despite what he did."

I could see it all, playing through my mind like a film, this are the memoirs I will take to my death. "My whole life has been a rollercoster, and I've had the joy of sharing the seat with Yugi and everyone else in my life. So that's it, the story on how I met him and how he saved me from myself. Because when my mother passed away I don't think I could do it without him. Also when he hated me for a while I took poison berries, a stupid move because of it wasn't for him I'd be dead that day. So now, Yugi Muto or should I say Sennen. I wanna say thank you."

Cheers echoed the hall as I joined Yugi at the chairs and Seto stood up. "Now that's the story, we have a new little bundle of joy that has come into the family. He may not be blood but that doesn't matter because he is the son of Yami and Yugi Sennen! Heba Sennen!!" Seto yelled and Joey entered through the door but Heba was on the ground and as soon as he saw us he sprinted at us. 

Yugi went forward and picked him up while Seto just shook his head at Joey with a smile. "Now the little one has joined us along with my other half, I think it's about time we get on with the whole part of this chapter in his life!!" Seto yelled and two of the maids came walking in with two crowns. The first one went to Yugi and Yugi gave me Heba. We had to sit down and I watched as he was officially crowned. Then Seto came to me and picked up the crown with the other maid. 

"Yami, I'm so proud of you. We'll do well together," he said and I nodded. After this, Seto placed the crown on my head and backed away to look at. But he has a sneaky grin on him. "That's the adults!! Shadi bring it in please!!" Shadi came through the door with a little cusion. Seto grabbed what was on it and it was a little crown. "Heba is also becoming royaltiy today as well. So Heba Sennen. You are now Prince."

He placed the crown on his head and it was too big and slipped down a little. "So everyone, let me say. This is the era of King Yami, Queen Yugi and Prince Heba Sennen!!" he yelled and Heba jumped up, not even knowing what was going on. I looked at the time, 00:30. This has went on longer then I thought it would...

And here we have it. They all have been crowned and now I can confirm...I will be doing one more chapter. Only one more. It will be a long chapter on Heba being all grown up. It's been so fun to write this but I forgot about the homework I have. So it's time to put this story off for a while!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!