Chapter 6, Yugi's sadness...

*Yugi's POV*
When I got home I went straight to my room and lay on my bed. I tried to be happy for him...I did my best but I still cried in front on him. My phone started to ring and having a look, I saw it was Joeys name. I don't really wanna talk to anyone right now...

I ignored it and looked over to my desk, to whete the other puzzle was sitting. He wants me to complete it before he comes back, but I have been working on the other one for Ra knows how long. But I wanna keep the promise to him, I want us both to show that we have the brains to do this. I went to the desk and grab some of the pieces that looked familiar to me. My phone kept ringing and ringing until it got so annoying I decided to answer it.

"Ok what the hell is up with you Yuge!? I have been calling you forever and you only now answer!?" Joey yelled down the phone. I had to move away to stop my ears from hurting.

"Sorry Joey I have been upset today, I just wanted to be on my own," I said and put the phone on speaker so I could keep working on the puzzle.

"Dude come on, I'm your best pal. You should be able to talk to me about anything," he said and I just let out a small laugh. "It's about Yami isn't it?"

I stopped what I was doing with his precise guess. I had to stay quite because I felt myself starting to cry once again. "I was bang on the money huh? Has he done something to you? I don't care if he is the prince I'll knock him down a peg or two!"

"NO no no no! He hasn't done anything to me! He would never hurt me on propose," I said and tried to convince him Yami had nothing to do with me being sad. After I explained the entire thing to him, I was again on the verge of crying. "S-so now I'm gonna go a-and t-try to finish the puzzle. See ya."

Joey tried to stop me from hanging up, but I was too fast and turned off my phone to avoid him calling any more. I just want to get this puzzle done. I don't know how long I sat in front in the desk, fiddling about with the pieces to see where they would fit. My eyes were getting heavier, but I was fighting sleep. I finally took a look at the time and it was 4am.

I've been up later. A knock came to my door and when I answered my mommy was on the other side out of breath. "Y-Yugi w-we need to go now! Your grandmother is really ill and is in hospital. We need to go now!" she and ran off. I shot up from my desk and shoved on whatever I could grab. This is not good, first Yami has left me and now my gran is ill?! Why is this all happening so fast! I shot down to my mommy and daddy already in the car.

"Put your belt on Yugi, it's gonna be bumpy," my mommy said and I was already two steps ahead of her, putting it on and holding it tightly. Daddy started the car and went off. "Darling you should put your belt on too. The roads are dangerous at night."

"I'll be fine just keep your eyes on the road," daddy said and I just watched as the houses raced passed. I saw a few people out driving, thinking that they also had someone to go and see. I switched sides and saw that daddy went through a red light and I was getting shivers. Lights came from the back of us and I saw that police were behind us.

"Mommy, daddy what are they doing following us, we haven't done anything wrong," I said and they just stayed silent. They kept going and the police followed us but what caught my attention was that daddy stopped at lights. The police behind us had stopped as well and a man got out the car and walked up to us.

I looked out the other window to the dead streets apart from one car, but they were going really fast. I tried to call my parents but they were talking to the man. The car was getting closer and closer, why aren't they stopping! "MOMMY! DADDY!" I yelled and they turned, but we could get out of the way on time. Before anything, Yami's smiling face came into my head and I started to tear up. "yami..." is all I could get out before the impact...and darkness surrounded me.

............O.....k.....I can't believe I actually wrote this. I want to cry for him and his parents. But the sadness for Yugi has only begun. We haven't even been a day without Yami yet and all this bad stuff is happening to Yugi.

ANyway, if you guys enjoyed this chapter? Then let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE.