Chapter 30, School trouble...

*Yugi's POV*

Well yesterday was fun. With that encounter with Pegasus Yami walked me home and he said he would come pick me up in the morning. I can't trouble him like that so I decided to walk early. I told grandpa that if he comes just to tell him that I had already left. It feels nice, the combination of the wind and sun makes me actually like being out.

I got to the school gates really fast and wondered if I should wait for him? "Muto!" I heard and spun to see the school's bully. Ushio, he used to pick on me but stopped for a while. "What's this news of your little friendship with the Prince? What this, snuggling up with royalty to get special treatment?"

"No we're not like that at all. What's it to you to who I'm friends with anyway? Just move," I said and tried to walk past but he stuck his arm out to stop me.

"Uh uh shrimp you ain't going anywhere until someone teaches you a lesson," he said and punched my face. I fell to the ground, in pain and probably left with a bruise. He went to kicking my sides and even on my legs. 

I heard footsteps coming closer to us and then the pain stopped. Looking up, I saw Yami hovering over me with Kaiba on the other side of me. "How dare you even touch him...I should have you arrested for this," he growled and bent down to me. He helped me up but kept me close to him.

Ushio actually looked scared as he started to back up and ran into the school. Yami finally let go of me and looked me dead in the eye. "Your getting a black eye, come on I'll take you to the nurse. Seto tell our teacher we'll be late," he said and started to walk. He looked back to see if I was following and I caught up to him.

We got all sorts of looks from everyone but I tried to not let it bother me. We got to the school nurse and she gladly let us in. She said that Yami could stay with me until I felt better to leave. "Yugi has he done that in the past?" he asked me and I nodded my head at him. "I can't stand people like him, no matter I'll make sure he doesn't do it again."

"Yami...it's fine. Really because I'm used to it from him," I said and he just turned away from me. Have I done something wrong? "Hey Yami what's wrong?"

"You just. I just want to help you and want you to let me. I hate to see you suffer," he said and came and sat down on the bed beside me. He just leaned down and put his head on my shoulder. I think I have gotten used to him being so close to me, I also kind of like it...

It's not that I don't want him to help me I just don't want him to get into trouble because of me. He has enough on his shoulders other then my little problems. Wait...is he snoring? I had to lift his head up to see and I could see that he was passed out. Does he even sleep at night?

He looks so calm when he sleeps...Now that I think about it only me and him are in here. I found myself moving closer to his face, more to his lips. Why? Why am I doing this I don't understand. We were inches away from each other, am I about to...

*Beep! Beep!*
                                                                                                                                                                                                         His phone started to go off and I jumped away from him. He started to wake up and searched for his phone. "Ughh sorry Yugi I must of dossed off. Excuse me for a moment," he said and went out. Oh Ra, there was no way that I was about to kiss him. 

After a while he came in with a worried face. "Yugi Seto's told me that he believes that one of Pegasus's men are out at the front gate, when your going home I'll have someone take you. If I can't get anyone then I'll take you myself," he said and locked his phone joining me at my side again.

"Yami I can't ask you to do that. You have stuff to do so I should be alright," I said and he just death glared me. 

"No that's not me asking, that me telling you. As your friend I will not stand by and watch as someone tries to destroy what we have. I'll come back later," he said and got up. 

"Friends...is that what you really see me as?" I mumbled and didn't think he heard me. He turned around and was going to speak. "Err nothing! That was er- I-I'll see you later," I said and waved at him goodbye. 

What is going on with me, why don't I want him to leave? I really need Joey right about now to help me understand was is going on. I went to text him but forgot he was in class so I'll just get him at the break.

Little Yugi has some feelings under his skin, but is confused. He hasn't had a relationship before so obviously he would be confused. Seems like the both of them are going to Joey for help, how will he help them out? Maybe he will even get them together????

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!