Chapter 32, Dinner at Yugi's...

*Yugi's POV*

The final bell went and I don't know if I feel nervous, or relaxed. Apart from Joey I have never had anyone over the shop so this will be my first time. I was waiting by the gate but saw a man dressed in black across the street. Yami did warn me that he and Kaiba saw someone around and Yami isn't feeling too clever around Pegasus.

I saw them coming out the front door since they all had the same last class and Yami's face lit when he saw me. "Hey guys you got out a little late. Got held back a bit?"I asked and they all said yes. Joey went off talking a little to Kaiba which gave us the chance to sneak off. Joey knew my plan and he said he would keep him busy.

We went round the back of the school and slipped out and away. "Aha I always love to sneak away from him. He gets on the edge. So lead the way," he said and let me go in front. The school wasn't that far away from the shop so it was a little 10 minute walk until we got there.

"Hey Yami you can have a change of cloths if you want, to save you being in the school uniform for the rest of the night," I said after opening the door and locking the door. 

"Thanks Yugi but I have a change in my bag. Thanks though, I'll go get changed in the guest room upstairs," he said and headed off. Hmm I wonder if I could make some cookies, grandpa said then we were running out and he does loves to eat them. Making up my mind I went to the kitchen and got out the things I needed or them. "What's cooking good looking?"

I looked to see that he had changed from the uniform to a pair of jeans with a blue jacket. "Do you know how to make cookies? Because if you do you can give me a hand if you want," I said and he happily agreed. He stood right beside me and we started to make the batches. I had different cutters and I chose a star while he chose a heart. 

"What? I have a lot of love to give," he said and winked at me. I just shoved him and put mine in the oven while he was struggling with his. I went to give him a hand but he didn't let me so I just stayed at the side. "Hey you have some on your face."

"What where?" I asked and tried to wipe it. He just laughed at me but then came over and was leaning against me. He grabbed my whole face and wiped the bit off but he didn't move from me he just stayed by me. Yami's phone started to go off and I saw the disappointment in his face.

"He always spoils the moment, I'll be a minute," he said and wiped his hands clean and went off. There's no doubt that that is Kaiba calling, he did this back in the nurses in school. But if he didn't call then... I would of kissed him. It's not that I wouldn't of liked it but he was asleep, now I don't know how that would of went down. 

Yami came back in and had a big smile. "He shouldn't bother us now, just wants me back when I can," he said and went back to what he was doing. I thought he would of kicked up a lot more, oh well. 

Once the cookies were done we took them out the oven and I realized that I needed to start dinner. "Yami you can do whatever you want for a while, I need to get dinner on. Hows curry for you?"I asked and he gave me a thumbs up. I started it while he didn't go to the living room, he just stayed with me and watched me. "What's up? Don't want to go sit down?"

"I wanna try and help. I haven't really cooked anything for myself, is that alright?" he asked and I didn't refuse. I gave him the task of cutting the mushrooms and making the curry sauce while I delt with cutting the chicken and cooking it. He would always ask me to check if he was doing it right and he always was. For someone who hasn't cooked before he could do a good job.

After about 20-30 minutes we were done and sitting in the living room eating. "S-so how is it?" I asked and tried not to sound anxious, but when your cooking for someone you want to know if you did good.

"Yeah it's really good Yugi! To be honest this is really better then the maids in the palace! Maybe you should come up and be head chef," he joked and kept eating. Heh image that, me a normal person living in the palace. 

After we finished dinner we remembered we made the cookies and decided to have some. Yami was the first to grab one but held it up to my mouth. "Here it's one I made. Tell me if I did good alright," he said and kept moving to me. I just blushed a little and bit down. It was really good. I nodded my head and he just showed me a big smile.

The day was almost over and I knew Yami would have to leave but I wanted to walk him to the palace. We got to the main gate and Yami turned to me letting out a sigh. "Well I guess this is goodbye until tomorrow. I had a great night Yugi, lets do this again," he said and I agreed. The gate opened and he started to walk in but stopped mid way.

"Wait Yami!" I yelled and caught up to him. I had to push myself up to his height before I kissed his check. "I-I'll wait for you in the morning..." He just laughed at me and brought me into a hug. I should say I was shocked but after what I just did it felt so warm. I gave him a hug back and when we dragged apart he kissed my forehead.

"I'll come in the morning around about 8:30. Don't go on your own," he said and wen into the palace, the gates closing behind him. Maybe in school, I could get him alone then ask him....maybe...

Alright this was like a dinner date, am I right??? And Yugi has made a move on Yami!!! What will go on in the school? Will everything be alight? What about that man outside the school?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!