Chapter 12, Locked in a room...

*Yami's POV*

"Wait so this card let's me draw two cards right?" I asked and showed Yugi the card. I was just getting into Duel Monsters and Yugi had offered to teach me. His other friends were all talking and even Seto was talking to them.

"Yeah, your getting the hang of this Yami. Maybe we can duel one day eh?" Yugi asked and I nodded my head. The last bell went off to signal it was break and I was going back to Seto but Yugi grabbed my sleeve. "Oh sorry I just wanted to ask if you would help me because the teachers asked me to bring some more paper to the classes."

"u-um sure. Just show me the way," I said and he got up joinging me. I heard a schof behind me and turning a little it came from Seto. I just pulled my tongue at him and dragged Yugi out of the classroom.

"So Yami, what brings you to Domino High? I mean you arrived quite late,"he said as we were walking.

"An old friend.  I believe he goes to this school and I want to meet with him again," I said and my memory flashed back to when we first met. Yugi just laughed at me and I turned to him in confusion.  "What?"

"O-Oh it's nothing. Just your reason for coming here is really nice. I hope you find your friend soon Yami," he said and I couldn't help but let out a nervous laugh. We soon enough got the supply closet and Yugi was the first to go. "Yami can you hold this door open? It's on a auto lock."

I wedged myself in the way while Yugi had a look around the stacks of papers until he got to the lined ones. "H-Hey Yami can you come help me? This is a lot of paper," he asked and I agreed to help. I scanned the room and my eyes landed on a box on the ground but couldn't see if anything was inside of it.

Not thinking of it, using my leg I brought the box to the door and made it hold open. A lot of light disappeared from the room but we had just enough to see. "Here Yami, grab my hand," he said and I felt warmth attach itself to my hand. Looking down Yugi's hand was locked with mine and he was leading me.

We just split the paper between us but when we turned around I saw Yugi flying into me. I dropped the papers and went to cacth him but I went down with him. "That's what you get you little rat! Now stay here!" Someone yelled and I saw the light vanish.

"Owowowow. My head hurts a little. Yugi you alright?" I asked and felt him nod his head...against my chest. "So who on Ra's name was that?"

"Just some bullies, they have had my name ever since I got here. It's fine I have learned to put up with them," he said as he got his phone out and put on the flash illumining the room. He never moved from me though...he was just lying on me like a pillow. "Don't worry about them, they won't go after someone with your title."

"Hey just because I'm a prince doesn't mean that I'm immune from those types of things. People made fun of me BECAUSE of my title. So we are both in this boat together," I said and gained a little snicker from him. We must of just sat in that room for ages but Yugi never moved from my chest.

"Ya know Yami, your really warm and comfy. I hope you don't mind this, if your body guard saw me he would ban me from hanging with you eh?" he said and just snuggled up to me more. For just meeting someone he never changes does he? Is he like this with everyone he meets? "Strange...I get this feeling that I know you somehow. Werid huh?"

I couldn't answer him...he had just hit the bullseye. "The teachers should of noticed that we're missing by now...but I guess they wouldn't think that we would be in here," he said and brought up his messages. He got his friend Joey up and put 'hey I'm kind of trapped in the supply closet, any chance you can come help me?'' "He should be coming soon."

"Hey see at the end of the day Yugi, do you wanna meet up?" I asked and he turned to face me....still on my chest.

"Sure! That will be a blast! We could duel and I can show you my favourite spot to eat!" He said and even though it was completely dark I could see him smiling. I heard the lock of the door unlock and light filled the room.

"Eheh hey Yuge should I came back later? Or are you sure you wanna come out now," his friend called out. I noticed it was the blonde guy and guessed that was Joey. Yugi shot up from me with his face completely red.

"No! It's not what you think I swear! I was...just hugging for warmth because I was cold!" He yelled and waved his hand arounds. He ran past Joey and out of the room.

"Here bud, let me help ya up."he said and gave me his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me back to my feat. "Nice to meet ya, the names Joey."

"Thanks for the help Joey. I'm Yami," I said and a smile appeared on his face. He seems like a really nice guy, no wonder he is a friend of Yugi's. 

Aaaa little beautiful moment between them. And they're barley friends eight now so I wonder what will happen whem it grows?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!