Chapter 35, Rescued...

*Yugi's POV*

10 minutes passed and Yami never did come to us. I guess that he couldn't get out of the class. "Atem have a look in the draw and see if the teacher has an extra key in it," I said and he started to rummage through the draw. He turned up with nothing. "Ugh! So we need to wait here for someone to come. This is SO fun."

"Hey Yugi, are you free after school?" he asked and I had to think.  No I don't think I am, is he asking me to hang out? 

"No I don't think so Atem, but I think my friend might want to do something. Why what's up?" I asked and played dumb. I knew he was asking me to hang out but I kind of don't want to since I have just met him. 

"I wanted to ask you if you would show me around the town? You said you have been here since you was a child so I thought you would be the best tour guide," he said and rejoined me at my side. We just stayed silent and I felt obligated to keep a chat going but he spoke up first. "So are you gay or straight?"

"UMMM that's a bit random!!!?!" I yelled and stood back from him. He just let out a little laugh but then made eye contact with me, he is serious about that. "Can you tell me why your asking?"

"I just wanted to know. I get a lot of people asking me mostly girls. I'm bi so it made them happy thinking they have a chance with me." he said and leaned against a desk. 

"Well I don't really have a say in this, I don't care what I am." I said and he just nodded at me. That is the truth though, I haven't really cared what I am since I was 13 and the only one that knew was Joey. "A-Anyway I'm taken by someone."

"Who." he said and got up from the desk and came to me. "Who is this person who is dating you?" He was a foot away from me now, what is his deal? I had to take a step back from him but he kept closing the gap until my back slammed against the teachers desk.

"A-Atem your getting a little too close. Please stop," I said and watched as he came straight to my face. He placed a hand under my chin and I could feel one of his legs in between mine. "W-What are you doing!?! Stop!"

He had a sneaky smile on his face, like he had a nasty plan in his head. "I'll tell you now Yugi, no one is better for you then me. Dump whoever that is and I want you to date me," he said and tried to come closer to me.

He didn't have a grip on my arms so I got one up to his face and slapped him leaving a red mark on him. "You have no right to tell me this! Also you have no control over who I am going out with so mind your own business!" I yelled and he reached up to where I hit him.

"Well didn't expect that, especially from you Yugi. I've been told that your not a fighter. But you need to realize," he said and rushed back to me. He grabbed my stomach and I saw the roof for a brief moment before hitting the ground and letting out a yelp.

Atem came onto the top of me and grabbed my arms holding me down. "I am more stronger then you. Can't you see I'm better, I'm stronger to whoever is your partner. Leave them," he said and came down closer to my face. I had to turn my head away because I knew what he was doing. 

He got mad at me and switched from holding my arms with both of his hands to holding my hands with one of his and grabbed my head forcing me to face him. "Leave. Them."

Yami......

I heard a bang as the classroom door swung open and Atem went flying off me. I forced myself up and saw Yami on top of Atem and was punching him. This noise....it's going to attract the teachers and if they see this Yami will be kicked out.

I threw myself on Yami and dragged him off of Atem. "Yami you need to stop now! Teachers are coming so let them deal with him!" I yelled and tried to keep a good grip on him, but he is a lot stronger then I am.

"Are you kidding me!?!? For what this animal has done to you and you want me to leave him!?!? He doesn't deserve to be left unbruised!!!" he yelled and kept trying to get out of my grip. The teachers finally came and took Atem out the room but I saw that they both were growling at each other.

I told the teachers what had happened and they said they would deal with it but I left out the part of when Yami punched him.  We were told to go home early but since Yami couldn't leave without Kaiba we stayed at the front of the school. "Yugi what did he do to  you before I got there?"

"N-Nothing really, we were just locked in the room and he was fine before," I said and fidgeted with my jacket. When he was was holding my arms up he left marks on my wrists and they still stung. Yami saw this and grabbed my arm, lifting the jacket up and saw what had happened.

"Yugi is this nothing? He tried to attack you and the worst that is going to happen to him is ex-spelled from the school? The guy is lucky we weren't anywhere else or I would of sent him to the hospital."

I couldn't say anything to him, what could I say in this situation. He came in front of me and placed his head on my shoulder making me shiver a little. "Yugi, I just want to keep you safe. For what he has done to you he will regret it but you need to tell me what he said when you were alone. Please?"

He sounded so sad against me, I can't leave him like this. I wrapped my arms around him and agreed to tell him everything that happened.

......well that was eventful....Lucky Yami came through just at the right time. So now Atem has told Yugi he loves him now just after Yugi and Yami got together, how will everything in the future go done?

 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!