Chapter 41, Inner battle...

*Yami's POV*

Once we got back in Joey was rushed off to the nursing room and I had to wait outside. I heard running footsteps and saw that Seto was running straight to me. He raised his hand to me and I knew what he was doing so I let it happened and his hand landed straight on my face.

"What...were...you...thinking!?!?!The first time you go out on your own you end up getting hurt and the next time Joey ends up like this!!" he yelled and I actually saw him close to crying. I have never saw him cry, only when my parents passed away. "I don't..." He came over to me and placed his head on my shoulder. "I don't want to lose either of you two. I begging you...just to be more careful."

"Yeah, I will. We're both sorry. But something came out of it." I said and gave him the puzzle and the note. "Seto, I'm just hurting him trying to find him. That's the only thing I have done since finding him again. The trouble with Atem and now this, it might of been better if I stayed away from him."

"Wait a minute. Back track a bit and tell me this 'problem' with Atem." he said and I explained it all. He just  sighed and looked deep in thought as he stared inside of Joey's room. "Yami I need to tell you something. While I was coming back I saw Tyke in the forest being chained and dragged off somewhere. Did you guys almost find him because they said they had to move."

"Yeah Yeah! Joey went out on his own and found the place where they had been keeping him! They beat him up and by the time I got there no one was around," I said and Seto put a finger under his chin. "Seto we need to find him, you've seen the picture of him. We don't know how he is."

Seto just nodded and started to type on his phone. I had a look into the room and Joey was up and scanning the room. I ran in, with Seto following me and Joey greeted us with a sad smile. "Heya guys, I take it I didn't make it in time and they took Yuge?" he asked and I gave him a small yes. He threw one hand on the bed and another to his face. "Damn it...I thought I had him!!"

"Yami can you leave for a bit so I can have a quick word with Joey?" Seto asked and I gave them the privacy. Alright, now I know something is going on between them two. I hate to be spending all this free time doing nothing, we are so close to finding Yugi. 

I went back to my room and held Yugi's puzzle near mine. They both started to glow bright...it makes me miss the bright aura that used to come off of Yugi. I promise to myself, when I find whoever has Yugi I will make them suffer. I don't care what happens to me, I care more about Yugi then myself.

*Kaiba's POV*

"Joey mind explaining me what happened while I was gone?" I said and sat down on his bed. He has so many cuts and bruises I can't even count then. The nurse said that he has a small cut wound, like someone tried to stab him.

"It's all my fault Kaiba, I ran off on my own and Yami came after me. But I did find them, I saw Yuge and he looked awful. He had rope around his hands and feat preventing him from moving. I called out to him but when he looked up at me I couldn't see any life in him."

"I have never seen him like that, he eyes looked they were stained from crying so much. We...we need to save him Seto," he cried and hid his face. How do I deal with this? The only time I dealt with people crying was my little brother, I don't even see him often anymore because I have to protect Yami.

"Come here," I said and went up further to him and pulled him into a hug. "I have seen him in the forest, so me and a group of men probably Yami will follow and track him down so stop crying." He just balled even more and grabbed the back of my jacket.

I stroked his head and he sniffled. "You calm now?" I asked and he nodded in my chest. "Alright I need to go talk to Yami. He might be a little more shaken up then he puts off." Joey wiped his eyes and lay back down, probably going back to sleep.

I went to Yami's room and gently knocked on the door. The door handle twisted and Yami greeted me on the other side. "What's up? How is Joey doing?" he asked as he let me in. The window was open and I'm guessing that is how Joey got out this morning. 

"Joey's fine, he's going back to sleep, but I wanted to ask you something. Your putting up this facade but I know your breaking on the inside." I said and saw him twitch. "Joey cried...he doesn't care of crying so why don't you? It's normal to cry at these times."

"That's the thing Seto, I'm not normal. I'm a Prince and if I cry then that shows weakness, if I show weakness then someone will strike me down. I need to be better then this, I need to be better for Yugi." he said and turned to me. But I saw that he already broke down. "I need to be better because I'm such a baby without him."

He wiped his eyes and I tried to reach to him but he shook his head. "No, no more babying me. If you're going after Yugi today then I'm coming  no matter what you say. " he said and had a glitter in his eyes. 

Yami, if only your mother and father could see you now. They would be proud of how much you have grown. "We'll leave soon, prepare yourself Yami because this won't be a walk in the park." I said and he nodded his head. 

His strength and combat skills with a sword, even though I don't want him fighting he should be able to hold himself pretty well. 

Things are getting juicy now! But unfortunately I have no more free days as I need to study for the final prelims that are coming this week. So after this week things should be back to normal.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!