You're Complicated // General Hux

Hi, I'm so so sorry it has taken me so long to post this imagine. I have been so busy with my acting class and just other matters. I hope you enjoy!

Written by: RiverdalesPrincess

Requested by: hunterofartemis1234

General Hux was the most feared General in the galaxy, but not by me. I'm Y/n the General's fiancé, we only just met a few months ago so we are still in the 'stranger-friend' area. General Hux seems to show somewhat affection towards me but around others like Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma or Supreme Leader Snoke he turns cold and he likes to embarrass me. Speaking harshly and ordering me around which I really don't appreciate but I have had enough I want to confront him. I walked down the halls of Starkiller looking for General Hux's office I approached the door and took a deep breath. Walking through and locking the door I stormed up to his desk, his eyes looked upwards from his datapad and he looked back down. "Yes?" he asked and he continued to look at his messages I leaned on his desk "Why are you such a asshole. Why you are cold one minute then your not. You show affection and then embarrass me the next. Are you incapable of showing emotions General?" I growled and he looked upwards again and put the datapad on his desk and he leaned back in his chair and tilted his head. His green eyes burning into my e/c eyes I tried not to break under his gaze. His lips formed a smirk "You think I am incapable of feelings....Y/n" he spoke slowly and he stood up and circled around his desk and stood in front of me and pushed me against his desk. "I will assure you I am quite capable of showing emotions and if need be I will precisely execute them in my own manner, when I want to, where I want to and to who I want to" he leaned in his minty breath fanned my face causing a light blush on my cheeks. He lightly laughed his fingers brushing my cheeks "I seemed to have flustered you, tell me Y/n why do you think you can express such thoughts about me and not expect punishment?" he whispered harshly and he picked me up and placed me on his desk and gripping my hips.

I moaned a little in pain and he smirked again "Tell me" he ordered and I looked him in the eyes "You're complicated man. You don't care about others, your selfish, you only do what you need to satisfy yourself. You are a complicated mess General Hux. And I don't like complicated men" I stated boldly and he narrowed his eyes at me and I then felt fear wash over my body as he leaned in our noses touching, one of his hands behind the back of my neck. "Well lucky for you, I happen to like women like you: feisty, bold and beautiful. But what I don't like is when they like to use their smart remarks towards me. You see Y/n I am a complicated man but I only do complicated things so others don't see my weakness" he growled and I swallowed "And what is your weakness?" I asked him and he smiled "You" he whispered and kissed my lips I moaned and gripped his coat, his growls sounded feral and dominating as he threw everything off his desk and laid me down on top. He kissed my neck roughly and he pinned my hands above my head. I whimpered underneath his body as kissed my collarbone I felt a hard bulge in between my thighs and I knew he was hard. He grinded against me and I whined as he laughed. "My dear I am going to show you what happens when you talk to me inappropriately. I will make sure you don't walk for a week when I am done with you" he mused and kissed my lips again and he palmed my breasts through my top he groaned and ripped my shirt off I gasped and glared at him. "I'll buy you plenty of new clothes darling, trust me you wont think twice about these clothes after the elegance you will walk in when we are married." he smiled and he tore of my leggings and pulled my shoes off, leaving me bare in my undergarments. His eyes were driven with lust and the once bright green had now turned dark as he lowered himself down and pulled me towards him. My legs dangling over his shoulders as his eyes devoured me he grinned and moaned loudly "I must say Y/n you are quite beautiful, your all mine. Say it Y/n" he mused as he kissed my thighs "I'm yours" I moaned out loud and he grinned as he kissed closer to my heat. Grasping his head between my legs he gripped my hips and he looked up at me "This is your punishment, I will take as long as I want with you" he growled and he pulled my panties down and kissed dangerously close. His hands spread my legs further as he inhaled my heat, his lips planting feather kisses on my core. Whining helplessly I grasp the sides of the desk my nails digging into the wood my knuckles turning white.

General Hux slowly licked up and down as he drew out the punishment he kissed my thighs again and my hips and up my stomach. He reached my face and he kissed the centre of my neck, swallowing hard I whimpered as I heard him unbuckle his belt and take off his clothes. He pulled me down and pulled me upwards my legs wrapped around his waist. His smirk was placed on his lips as he kissed me my fingers raked through his hair pulling him closer he moaned into my mouth and I smiled. I screamed when he entered me in one swift movement, he was huge I sobbed in pleasure as he thrust roughly. "Oh General...please" I moaned loudly and he kissed my neck and pulled me closer to his body as he panted heavily "Scream my name, let them all know who you belong to. Show them who I belong to" he grunted "General!" I screamed and he smiled "So beautiful" he growled his voice was feral as well as his moans and growls as he continued to thrust in and out of me. His possessive, rough and passionate drive as we had sex was very hot I thought I would hate it but I didn't. I thought I would hate him but I don't. I love him and I love how he makes me feel. He groans as he thrusts begin to slow down as I moaned when I climaxed I whined as I gripped his shoulders. His release was close I could feel it and I whispered in his ear "Come on General. I want to feel all of you, cum for me General" I moaned as he looked at me with lust eyes and he smirked "Gladly my darling" and he filled me up I whimpered as he held me close and we both panted heavily our sweaty bodies entwined and our heads leant against one another's. He smiled at me it was genuine smile, a loving smile it made me feel all warm inside. "Am I still complicated for you?" he teased and I sighed and whispered against his lips "Yes, but I don't mind anymore" I kissed his lips and he moaned "I love you Y/n" he cradled my face in his hands I laughed lightly "I am surprised General, You love me?" he rolled his eyes "Of course I do, like I said I had to make others think but now I don't. I won't anymore" he spoke softly and I smiled "Well General I love you too. But I think you are going to have to make it up to me a little more." I teased back and he smirked "I like the sound of that" he agreed and kissed my lips again.