Tell Me - Anakin SMUT

You sat on your throne nervously for the arrival of The Jedi Knights that were meant to protect you. You life had practically been put in danger, you were a Queen in a village on a unknown planet. Never the less, you were a most respect Queen. Your kingdom of Kendor was in the middle of all trading routes, your people respect and admired you. When your life was in danger everyone instantly wanted to make a change and have Jedi knights protect you.

"Do I look proper ?" you said fidgeting in your seat. "Queen Y/n you look radiant " said your advisor. You merely nodded and adjusted your crown once more looking straight ahead. "The curtains do they look well. Something feels so off " you said looking towards the curtains. "Your majesty I can assure you the curtains are well. Stop stressing yourself " laughed one of the servants. You got up and turned fixing your seat, "This seat. Do I look okay. Maybe we should get a golden throne, no that would be to arrogant. Do we have enough food for the Jedi ?" you mumbled. You turned around and instantly sat down, the doors opened and you took a deep breath.

"Queen Y/n L/n " said one of the jedi's. He looked older, more matured were the other one was younger, his eyes meet yours for a moment. A small smirk forming onto his lips, "Queen Y/n. Its an honor to be here " he said grabbing your hand and kissing it for a moment. Goosebumps formed on your skin and you got up instantly. "Its my honor to have the both of you here. My people most certaintly appreciate the concern for there Queen " you said.

You remained silent for a moment calming your nerves, "Um what are your names ? I mean are you guys given names " you mentally slapped yourself cringing at the stupid comment you made. The younger man let out a laugh, "Yes we do in fact have names. I am Anakin, this is my master Obi Wan " he said. You gave a curtsy, then a smile. "Very well Anakin and Obi Wan. Its a true pleasure to have you both here. Please allow me to escort you to the rooms you have " you said. "We had planned on camping outside, search the area " said Obi Wan.

You gave a frown, "Outside, nonsense. You can all stay here its no bother after all this is a huge castle. Please I know that if anyone entered, you wouldn't be able to hear it from the outside. There are many secret enteries to this castle " you said nearly lying. Truth was, you just wanted to be closer to Anakin have him near you.

"Very well Queen Y/n. As you wish, we are very well at pleasing " said Anakin looking directly at you. "Follow me ". With that you lead both Anakin and Obi Wan to there rooms, "The room on the left is yours Obi Wan, the one to the right is yours Anakin. " you said softly. "Where is your chamber ?" said Anakin. Obi Wan gave him a look, "For safety purposes Master. If someone where to enter her bedroom I think its best we know where she is " said Anakin in a serious tone. You gave a nod before signaling to them both to follow you. "My bedroom is just down the hall across from the bathroom. It has stairs and leads all the way to the top, which is the tower " you said. "Very well Queen L/n. Anakin and I will inspect the area see for anything suspicious, you rest assure " said Obi Wan giving you a small smile. With that you headed towards the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, "Quite handsome men aren't they " said one of the servants. "I suppose " you mumbled.

"Especially the youngest, I saw the eyes he had for you " she laughed as she washed the kitchen counter. Your eyes widened, "Hush Mariam. If they hear you say that you could get him in trouble. Feeling aren't allowed in the Jedi council ". "Short lived romances are " she winked before you shook your head. "Its getting late, I'm heading to my chambers ". "No dinner ?" You gave a sigh, "I'm not hungry " with that you left up to your bedroom. Once you arrived the top of the tower you began undressing, you had only your under garments and it started getting dark so you turned on a light.

You took off the last piece of clothing, before you heard a whistle making your heart stop. You turned around and saw Anakin standing smugly against the window. "Anakin " you gasped covering yourself with a pillow. "What are you doing here Anakin. This is not the - the what are you doing " you said as Anakin getting closer to you. "Are you sure you aren't a goddess " said Anakin as he put his cold hands on your waist. "This behavior is unacceptable " you said holding the pillow closer to you.

"Forgive me my Queen. I just can't control myself. Tell me you don't want me to do anything and I'll leave this moment " said Anakin. You took a breath, "What are you going to do to me ". Anakin licked his lips before kissing you slowly, he pushed you down against the bed gripping one of your breast. You let out a small moan and grabbed Anakin to take off his clothing, but he pushed himself away. "So tell me again. Do you want me to continue " said Anakin. You nodded your head but Anakin grabbing your face, "Say you want me to continue ". "Keep going " you said and Anakin grinned.

You both kissed one another passionately, Anakin's closed came off completely and he covered your mouth. "Your going to be really silent okay baby girl. If someone hears you scream to loud, we are going to be in so much trouble " grinned Anakin. You gave him a look, " Who's to say you aren't the one who's going to be screaming ". Anakin smirked before kissing you yet again, "Hush baby and keep quite ". You gripped onto Anakins hair as he entered you and you let out a squeal. "We are barely starting and you already are squealing. I won " laughed Anakin before he moved inside you at a slow pace.

He let out a groan, before going faster. With each thrust you let out a loud moan, and Anakin let out groans as well as whimpers. "Anakin, your a very bad Jedi " you mumbled. "You are a very pleasing Queen" said Anakin. He grabbed your hips bringing you onto him much faster onto him, you gripped onto the bed sheets. You screamed and Anakin collapsed onto you with a loud groan, "Have I pleased you, your majesty ". You smirked slightly, "You have pleased me very well ".

The door opened and Obi Wan entered, "What is going on here ?!" he said. "We are busted " mumbled Anakin.

-------------------------

I feel like the song really made the chapter hella intense. Did anyone like the song ? Its called Tell Me by R.LUM.R, he's a really talented R & B singer If anyone is into that.

Let me know if anyone enjoyed this chapter and if you have any request !! I have a Poe Imagine coming in soon !