You can be the boss - Obi Wan SMUT

It was one of those days where you just couldn't control yourself. You couldn't control the way you talked to your master, the way you tried to get him to look at you. Hell you even messed up just so that he could put his arms around you.

You ended the training session with an immense desire for him. You wanted him so badly, you didn't care for the Jedi rules. You were selfish sadly, of course only when it came to him. You wanted him to explore ever ounce of your body, touch everything and leaves you marked with hands prints, hickies. You just wanted him on you, the desire was so bad.

As you walked towards your bedroom you couldn't help imagine what it would be like. His hands over your body, as he penetrated himself deeply inside you. Or perhaps he would be gentle and caring insuring you felt secure and telling you sweet things.

You often felt like he'd be the gentle version, having skin to skin contact with you, his eyes on yours as he'd move deeper inside you. Just the thought of it could get you on edge. You entered your chambers and quickly took off a lot of your clothing. You needed to think of him somehow even if it was you touching yourself to the thought of him.

You took off your clothes only in undergarments. You put on your robe and laid on the couch putting your legs up as you slowly rubbing your clit through the panties. The idea of him has you soaking and made you want to go faster.

Through so much excitement you didn't notice your Master walking inside the room. " Y/n I be- Oh my " he said. You instantly stopped, your cheeks were flustered. " Master Obi Wan " you said with a gulp. " I - Uh. Well you see " he was shocked he could see your breast so perfectly peeking out from the robe.

Now he was flustered. " What can I see Master ?" you replied in a attempt to be seductive. Obi Wan took a breath, he had been called Master many times before but this time when you had said it, it made him grow lustful. " I came to check up on you. At the training area you were extremely well off " he said his eyes still trailed on your breast.

You knew he was looking and just that thought made you clench your legs. "I'm alright- You know what no I'm not alright " you said getting up. You stood in front of Obi Wan , " What is the matter " he said his breathing stopping for a moment to admire your body.

" I need to feel something " you said in a seductive tone. " What is it " replied Obi Wan. " I need to feel you master. I need you to grab me, to touch me, to fuck me hard" you said tired of all of the lust.

Obi Wan was going to leave he was going to run out but he couldn't ignore his urge so he grabbed his young Padawan and kissing her with much passion.

He gripped your breast, he knew he'd be in so much trouble but the idea of you under his trance, you begging him for more, made him on edge. He touched your body and you were on fire. His large hands slapped your ass and you couldn't help but moan. He was touching you giving you exactly what you want.

   " Master " you moaned out as his hands lowered themselves to your clit. " Is this what you want " he said directly into your ears. It made you almost come hearing him talk like this. " Yes" you said quivering slightly. His fingers rubbing around your clit slowly as you gripped onto him, "You will be helped accountable for your actions " he whispered into your ear.

   You were practically moaning. "What actions Master " you said feeling in complete bliss as his fingers touched your clit. "Seducing your Master. Such a naughty thing " he said. His fingers left your body and you felt empty. You wanted him touching you, fucking you. "What will you do to me ?" you replied. " I could leave you like this, on edge but I can't make that sacrifice right now " he said slowly undressing himself.

   You stood up eyeing his body, it made you clench your thighs again. " Now be a good girl and open up your legs " he said. " Yes master " you smiled and opened your legs wide. He got closer to you and rubbed you again slowly, " If you scream I will punish you " he said in a deep voice. " Yes master " you said feeling on edge. Obi Wan put his entire length inside you, your squealed out gasping at his size.

   He moved inside you slowly, his eyes looking directly into yours. " You will look at me as I fuck you  Y/N " he said. Your eyes nearly closed but he grabbed your jaw and went deeper inside you, " No. Look at me " he said then gripped your breast. " Master move faster " you begged, mark my body " you said in such a pained tone.

  You wanted to feel him filling you up completely, he moved off from your chest and grabbed you by the waist pushing you onto him. Your body arched forward moving faster agains him, his hands were tight against you but not as tight as you on him.  

    The groans that left his mouth has you in moans, his hands on you had so close to coming and it was so difficult to not release it all. "Master " you squealed out. He was moving faster it was such an amazing feeling as he went deep and fast inside you. A scream escaped your lips and Obi Wan cummed inside you his dick twitching in the process.

   Just a moment after you came and felt your entire body quiver. He feel on top of you his cock still inside you. " You screamed " he said. " I'm sorry " you half heartily apologized. " You will get your punishment later, right now I just want to see you get fûcked " he said before beginning for round two.

----////////---

  HOLY SHÏT OBI WAN. Tbh Obi Wan is daddy as so if he ever did this I'd he like " Yes papi !!"

So um.... do y'all likeee ???