He talks about living with you - IRL

(This is another one of the real life type of preferences, if you guys like them, let me know )

Obi Wan / Ewan McGregor -

  "How was like to be married to someone like Y/n" grinned the interviewer. Ewan laughed, "Its very pleasant. She is an doll, honestly it's so relaxing to know I have her " said Ewan with a grin. "What is a typical day like for the both of you ?"

"Well a typical day for us is just sleeping around honestly. We have kids we often get tired because of how busy things can be, so we just sleep, and sleep. However on occasion we'll watch a movie, or just possibly do marriage things " laughed Ewan. "What about alone time ?"

Ewan gave a small smirk, "I don't think my wife would approve ". The interviewer let out a laugh, "Not even one dirty little secret ?". Ewan chuckled shaking his head, "Not even one."

  Han Solo/Harrison Ford-

    "Mr. Ford ! How are things with Mrs. Ford " said an interviewer. Harrison smiled, "Things are great. We are great, we have a new born almost here so we both are really happy. I can't wait for another baby ". "I assume the pregnancy really changes the atmosphere for you both right "said the interviewer. Harrison let out a laugh, "She's jumping my bones every second. In the mornings we'll have breakfast and everything. Normally I get up before her and make her food and we'll talk about life and stuff "

   The interviewer gave a huge smile, "This is your first child with Y/n. Are you nervous about anything ? Have you guys given any birth plans ?". Harrison put his hands together, "Truth is. You'll always be nervous to have a kid around the house because it will take up all the tranquility and just take you off your entire schedule. Right now with no kid, we always just mess around and be reckless and do a bunch of crazy things. Now things will be different " he smiled.

  Luke Skywalker/ Mark Hamill-

   "Mark so great to meet you !" said the interviewer happily. "Hey " smiled Mark. "Lets talk about something big ! You just got married !!! How is the marriage life treating you " said the interviewer with a cheerful attitude.

  Mark let out a chuckle, "Its really great honestly. Y/n likes to just go around and buy cute little things that say Her/ His. I find it completely cute and everything ". "That's so adorable ! Describe a day with her ?" said the interviewer. "Its very honeymoon like still. We cook dinner together, we kinda do everything together. Sometimes if I come home late she'll give me massages and I'll kinda just relax there. Like I said we are still in that honeymoon phase " laughed Mark.

  Anakin Skywalker/ Hayden Christensen-

   "Hayden !!" motioned an interviewer to Hayden. Hayden walked up to him with a smile, "Hey man. " he grinned. " We heard Y/n and you recently moved in with one another ? How are things ?"

Hayden grinned, " Its really honestly but its also weird because I usually walk around the house naked when I was alone and with her there I have to watch myself ". The interviewer laughed, " Pretty funny. Does Y/n complain to much when she see's you bear ?"

Hayden shook his head slightly, " She does. Especially in the mornings when she's trying to get me to get up. She's not quite fond of that " chuckled Hayden."Well that's quite unfortunate " laughed the interviewer. Hayden nodded his head, "It really is. I better stop talking about this before I get home and she kicks my ass "he laughed.

  " Well give us one juicy thing about Y/n !" said the interviewer. Hayden grinned, " She has a stash of pure junk food hidden behind our couches. She doesn't think I notice but I do " he said shaking his head gently. " There you have it folks. Thank you so much for your time " smiled the interviewer to Hayden. " No problem. Time to get my ass kicked ".

  Kylo Ren / Adam Driver -

    " Adam !" said one of the MTV interviewer . " Hey ! " cheered Adam. " So your nominated for Best Villain Award how does that feel ? said the interviewer. " Feels kinda great kinda bad ? I really hope people dont see me as some evil villain " laughed  Adam.

   " Don't worry ! I'm sure people won't. Now we want to know if you want to play a game before entering inside ? " said the interviewer. " Sure !" smiled Adam. " Great in 1 minute you need to give 10 great things about living with your wife Y/n " smiled the interviewer. " Okay ! I think I can do this " said Adam nervously.

" Okay ready set go !" said the interviewer. " Uh she cooks, she uh cleans. This is sounding to sexist. Um the sex is great ? Shit she'll get mad. She gives good kisses. She always is supportive. She is fun to be around. She cooks ? Oh wait I already said that uhhh " said Adam nervously as he tried to think of more things.

  " You have 30 seconds you need 4 more !!" said the interviewer. " She is super cute and does these weird hair styles. She uhh she smells good, umm what else -"
  " 15 seconds !!" said the interviewer. " Oh fuck. She also has like nice uh face , SHE likes wearing my clothes thats super cute and uh she, she MAKE GREAT NACHOS !" said Adam.

   " That was so nerve racking. Y/n if your watching this. I love you honey " said Adam with a smile. " You did great ! Good luck with the nomination ! " smiled the interviewer. " Thanks for the game ! I think my marriage is at stake but its okay. " laughed Adam as he walked away.

-----/-----------

   I've been hella busy with hw and stuff 😭😭, ugh I started school again and its extremely tiring RIP ME.    

Hope you guys enjoy,
sorry for taking so long to post.

Also if you requested please dont think I forgot you. I am trying  to get them all done ASAP, one of them I'll try and upload on friday.

ANOTHER THINK TYSM FOR 3K ITS SO AMAZING HONESTLY MUNCHAS GRACIAS !!!