Kylo Ren When...

Written by: the_nkotb_girl

Kylo Ren when you ask if he is alright.

It was a pretty rough day on Starkiller base, not the mention the air conditioning had not been working all day due to a malfunction in the circuits. This meant, the whole base was incredibly hot and everyone was sweating. It was the first time Y/N had actually felt sorry for the Storm Troopers, she had no idea how none of them were passed out on the the floor by now.

Anyway, with all this heat, and all the yelling from her boyfriend, who just happened to be Kylo Ren, Y/N decided to go check on him in his suite. When she arrived to his door, she knocked quietly but loud enough for him to hear and open the door in a huff.

"What do you want!" He yelled, but soon realized it was Y/N and not Hux, and apologized. With a nod of acknowledgement, she glided into the room as he shut the door behind her.

"So what are you doing here?" Kylo might be seen as cruel and rude, but when he was with Y/N, he was an absolute teddy bear. As he spoke, Y/N moved to sit on his bed, bouncing slightly.

"Oh, I just came by to see if you're alright. You were screaming more today than you have in a while," her voice was soft like silk and gentle a summers breeze.

As he was still shocked that someone like her could love a man like him, all he could muster, was an awkward thumps up. This caused Y/N to giggle and jumped up to kiss him.

He swept her up in his strong arms holding her gently and carefully, as if he would break her.

_____________________________________________________

A/N So sorry this is bad, it is just so hot, and I have no inspiration, plus I had to update.

Promise there are better ones on the way!

~Ally <3