Things you take from him

Kylo -

        As cliche as it is, you always still his stuff. His clothes , his helmet , his light saber. You have your own sith outfit that is almost identical to Kylo's. You enjoy putting it on and taking his helmet. You often walk around in all black and wear his helmet and pretending your Kylo. Although there are consequences to your actions, because Kylo chases you around the entire Star Killer Base for his helmet.

Luke -

         You take his belt, you find it extremely chic and cute and always wear it. You wear it around and some times manage to take his light saber. He finds it cute that you try taking his stuff but then becomes annoyed when his clothes keep falling.

  Obi Wan -

        You take his shoes, those boots you have you think they are extremely cute and just take them from him. Of course they fit you a bit to big and you sometimes slip but it doesn't matter they arre comfy. Obi Wan often finds it strange that out of all the things you take his shoes are the first thing you think of.

Anakin -

          His robes. You never return it, you keep it and inhale his scent and return it as soon as it starts to lose his smell. You give him permission to use it for a week but after that you take it and wear it every where. Anakin doesn't mind, he usually asks for another but sometimes you even take that. He says he'll get you one but you refuse and just keep wearing the one thing that reminds you of him.

  Han - You have a bad habit of taking his blaster, you don't even know how to shoot one put you love taking it because it reminds you of him. He doesn't really mind until he really needs it then it starts becoming an issue.

-----------------------------

  I start school next week :/ comment any preferences you want and I'll try and get them sone ASAP