He talks about you in a Interview

( So I wanna try something new, I want to kinda show how the actors would be like talking about being with you in real life. I know some of our beloved characters are married but lets just pretend they aren't. If you guys enjoy preferences as such please let me know so I can make more 😊)

Han Solo / Harrison Ford -
" Harrison Ford " called out a reporter. Harrison turned and smiled at the reporter, " Hello ". " Hello I'm here for Channel 5 news, I just want a quick interview " said the man. " Sure thing , buddy " said Harrison. " We know you have a couple lovable scenes with co-star Carrie Fisher, How does Y/N react ? " said the interviewer. Harrison laughed, " Most women would act completely pissed off but Y/N "- Harrison paused and laughed shaking his head, -" Y/N makes fun of me. She says she finds it cute how I act , so called Innocent in the film " laughed Harrison. " She is super supportive of your career ?" laughed the reporter. " Supportive is a understatement, she is amazing. I'm blessed to have her as my wife " said Harrison with a smile. " Well we wish you a great time in your relationship " said the reporter as Harrison walked off.

Anakin Skywalker / Hayden Christensen-

" So Hayden your in a new movie ?" said he interviewer with a huge smile. "Yeah Star Wars its really great honestly. I grew up watching the original trilogy and I saw the prequel and thought it was absolutely cool. So when I heard of the new movie I called me agent to get me an audition and look at me now !" said Hayden in a excited tone. " We hear that Y/N plays your love interest Padme Amidala. How is it working with such a beautiful actress such as Y/N " said the interviewer. " She's great honestly most down to earth person I've ever meet. I'm glad to say she's a costar " he smiled happily. " There are pictures of you and Y/n off set getting really cozy. Anything you want to confirm ?" smirked the interviewer. " I think we'll confirm it when we both are ready " winked Hayden as he walked away. "There you hear it folks ! Y/N L/N and Hayden Christensen are our latest hollywood hot couple !" said the interviewer with a smile.

Kylo Ren / Adam Driver -
" Adam ! Y/N " yelled a Ryan Seacrest as he tried catching both you and your husbands attention. " Hey Ryan " you smiled. " Y/n can I just say that the baby bump looks adorable on you " he smiled. " I'm glad someone agrees "smiled Adam. " Tell me Adam how is like with the upcoming Star Wars movies and you know the baby and marriage life ?" said Ryan. " Its a bit over whelming sometimes , yet at the same time its a great feeling to know that at the end of shooting as a guy who has a million issues I can go home and cuddle with my pregnant wife " he smiled. You smiled at your husband, " Y/n what was the routine like when Adam got home ?" said Ryan and you laughed. " He never told me where he was going. He was always so secretive in the beginning I thought he was doing some naughty things but one say I get a call from J.J Abrams telling me ' Did you know Adam is in the new Star Wars movie ?' and then it started to make sense why he was coming home with his hair all messed up and in the little black dress " you laughed jokingly. " In my defense I'd never cheat on this beautiful women, I love her to much " smiled Adam. " You guys are just amazing. I love you guys see you later , ladies and gentlemen here we have it Mr. and Mrs. Driver spoiling us with there love and romance " said Ryan with a smile.

Luke Skywalker / Mark Hamill -

" Mark how was it like working on a movie like Star wars ?" said the interviewer. " I'm not going to lie it was kinda hard. My wife , Y/n and I had just gotten married. I as a joke auditioned before the honeymoon and they called me telling me I had the part and of course I had to cut the honeymoon short and go and film. Y/n was extremely supportive of it all " he smiled. " Such a shame you had to cut it short. We also heard that Y/n auditioned to be in the movie is that true ?" said the interviewer. Mark laughed, " Yeah she auditioned to be my light saber. She wanted to audition with me for the role of Leia but went against it " he said with a chuckle. "Well I hope you and Y/n get to remake your honeymoon and I wish you luck on the star wars movie !" smiled the interviewer.

   Obi Wan Kenobi / Ewan McGregor
      You and your husband Ewan both were waiting for a press conference for your latest film Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. "Y/n and Ewan !" said the interviewer. "Yes"  you both replied. "This is your last Star Wars film. How are you both feeling about this ? I mean you both practically meet on the set, became a thing and finally you both got married. " said the interviewer. You were about to answer the question but Ewan beat you. "At first when I meet Y/n I disliked her completely. She was a pretty 23 year old and well I was 28 at the time. She struck me as a immature person and just a nuisance " said your husband. You rose an eyebrow and he just winked and continued. "So as you said we did become a thing and slowly she became the best thing to happen in my life. She has blessed me with 2 beautiful children and a happy marriage. I'm really glad I didn't agree to kill her character off " he joked and you just rolled your eyes kissing his cheek. "I love you " you said. "I love you more "

------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this ! If you do please comment and vote and just let me know if you'd like to see more of this !