Thank You / Han Solo

You took a breath and entered the room where your children were at. You smiled at both Ben and Yemeni. Such beautiful twins you had, and yet something didn't feel  right.

   You caressed your pregnant stomach and looked over to Luke. "I sense something not right " you told him. " I dont think its nothing. Perhaps your just getting a bit to into the force  " he chucked. "My first pregnancy never had these effects " You said. " Perhaps the force is strong in this one " he laughed and You rolled my eyes. " Where is Han ?" You Said slightly worried.

  " Right here wifey " he smirked. " Where were you ?" You said. " I was out and about bringing you food " he said and revealed Chinese food. Luke got up instantly and went to him, " Thanks man. I've been craving this " he said and you rolled your eyes.

" Daddy " roared the kids. " My babies !" said Han as he kissed them then smirked to you. " But my biggest baby is right in front of me " he said and kissed your cheek. " Gross. I'm trying to eat " said Luke and Chewie roared in agreement.

" Whats all the fuss " said Leia as she walked in. "Uncle Luke doesn't want Mommy and Daddy to be affectionate " said Yemeni. " Aunty Leia !" yelled Ben as he ran to her hugging her. " Benny " she smiled and hugged him.

" Lets eat !!" you said with a chuckle. You all sat down and began eating. All through out the dinner Han seemed a bit distant and you were confused as to why. " Kids who wants to take a ride on the Millennium Falcon !!" said Luke.

" No. Leave the love of my life alone. She's tired " said Han with a chuckle. " I thought I was the love of your life ?" you said raising an eyebrow. " Your the one who stole my heart " he said with a serious tone. Chewie roared and the kids followed as well as Luke and Leia.

I turned to Han, his lips instantly meet yours. His hands on your pregnant belly . He kissed you roughly and you pulled away, "What was that for ?" you said.

" Thank you " he said. You smiled, " For what ?". " Giving a thief , disturbance of the law, a chance to have a family. To continue having a family. This is worth more any jewels, any money. Thank you " he said.

You smiled and hugged him. " Every man deserves a family. He deserves happiness" you said and kissed him.

-------------------------

Kinda short and simple !

Comment and Vote for more please and I'll try updating once a week because I have other books , etc. So if you want to check out any of my works in the meantime please do so !!