Blank Sheets // Cassian Andor

( I really suggest reading the lyrics first/ listening to the song and then begin reading )!
Requested by : @ponytailgirl

There are just moments in life you wish you could remember clearly. Like the first day you learned to tie a shoe or ride a bike or read. They are moments that occur in your life but you can't remember them clearly. In fact as you tried and think of the happy moments in your life you could recall a few, the moments that struck out in your life the most where when you were sad.
It was particular moments in your life where you realized you could have changed the way it turned out. You could have prevented them from occurring but you just couldn't. Sometimes you just had to handle the news. The news that seemed to be irreversible and just that one moment, that one moment in your life where you realized it could have changed, that one day that would have made a entire difference. Closing your eyes you recalled that exact moment.

It was a dark night, the type of nights where everything just seemed to morph into something. The moon seemed faded, it gave no source of light. Nothing that night seemed clear, nothing felt right but it was just one night where everything wasn't going right.

"Amor ", the concerned tone made you turn.
"Yes ?"
"You know the night only gets darker. Staring at the moon will not make it brighter " he groaned slightly.

   A smile formed on your face, "I was hoping the sun would come up at some point. The sun always comes up"

"The sun comes up when good girls go to sleep " he grinned. It was a charm that made your heart swell.

"The sun comes to brighten my day but I have you to do that " you laughed. He let out a sigh, "I am not up for pick up lines this late or early. Which ever it is. Y/n, amor lets sleep ", Cassian let out a yawn.

   You expected him to end up falling asleep but instead he pulled you closer to him. "You know, I thought I had helped you relax earlier tonight. It seems I was wrong " he whispered and began leaving small kissed down your neck. His hands lowered themselves to your thighs, "I can try again "

   " A truly generous offer but we both need to sleep" you declared moving Cassian's hands from up your thigh. "Tragic " he muttered. He turned and smirked at you, "I guess I'll just have to go hold you close tonight " and he lay completely on top of you squishing you with his weight. "For a Captain you are very heavy " you groaned. "I am just relaxing getting my sleep " he fake yawned but a huge smile was forming on his face.

     His entire body was directing on top of yours, you looked up at him. Every feature of his was beautiful, he had the eyes of an angel, he always had a boyish charm to his face and he had been through so much but when he looked at you. He was different, he acted different, he was happier with you, he was at home with you. With all the strength you had you pushed him off of you and you lay on top of him.

   You grabbed his facing kissing him slowly, your hands running down his chest unbuttoning his shirt. Cassian grabbed you slowly pulling off your under wear and then he took off his pants. You once more got on top of him kissing him with a passion, his hands went to your breast rubbing them slightly. He got up and you sat on his lap and adjusted him to enter you.

   That night was one of the most passionate nights you had ever had. Each moment was a firework, filled with intense passion. It didn't seem to end but with each touch it was a new wave of passion.

However once more you were left staring at the darkness of the room. This time the moonlight reflected everywhere, it illuminated the face of the man you loved. He was sound asleep once more, the passion had died down in him and he grew tired. You were tired as well but still could not sleep so instead you stared at Cassian.

He was a stressed and hurt man but in the moonlight asleep, he looked at peace and in peace. He wasn't worried or fighting. He was at ease and resting and with that you laid in his chest closing your eyes hoping you'd rest.

"Mi Luna " whispered a voice. "What?" You groaned and rubbed your face. "I have to go", Cassian's voice was soft. "Go where ?"you asked concerned. "The rebels have a mission for me. They need me", his voice seemed sad. His hands rubbed your face gently, "You know I love you, right?".

  You cupped his face bringing it closer to yours, "I'm your Luna, and your my estrellas. Together we make the galaxy ".
     He closed his eyes for a moment and chuckled, "I love you. Never, ever forget that. I'll -" he seemed to hesitate for a moment  "Mi Estrella, Mi Luna, cada dia que mires la luna yo estare contigo " and he kissed you once more.

   If someone would have told you that would be the last day you would see the man you loved, you would have killed that person. Killed them with your own hands because you knew they had to be lying. The truth was it was the last day you saw the man you loved.

     From stories you had to hear how the love of your life died. You had only one thing to remember him by, a baby girl named Luna Andor. She looked like her father, with her tan skin and brown eyes, black hair that shined. She would grow up in a war, but you just preyed she'd never have to die like her father. The truth was her father was a story she'd be told growing up.

       Once the plans of the death star were given to Princess Leia Organa, everything changed. Everyone forgot about the brave soldiers who gave their life, they forgot about Galen Erso, Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor, Bodhi Rook, Chirrut Imwe , Baze Malbus and K-2SO. Stories of a brave trio  emerged through the galaxy, of Luke Skywalker, the jedi master,smuggler turned resistance hero Han Solo alongside  his trusty companion Chewbacca and Princess Leia Organa who fought bravely amongst them.

   The names of the people you knew would be nothing but an old page, of old history in a new era. It saddened you, but for the longest time you knew this would keep your daughter save. Save from herself or anyone. Knowing she was the daughter of a man who foiled the plan's of The Empire, would put a bounty on her head. Instead Luna would simply grow and listen to the stories of the hero's of her time, as the old ones get left on the blank sheets of history.

———————————-

   Really hoped you this imagine was well and the song is in Spanish its a very good song and I just felt it went well with this chapter, but I did leave the lyrics of the song in english.
    Love
           - P