How you met

Kylo - You were on a mission to destroy Star Killer Base but failed as you were left stranded in the base instead. However you told General Leia, instead of sending reinforcements you'd stay behind and find more intel on what Kylo Ren could really do. You started off small, working as a janitor slowly progressing your way to the top until you were apart of Kylo's team.

  Han - You were Obi Wan's daughter, so every where he went you went. It wasn't terrible or bad it was just the way you were with your older father. You helped trained Luke who you found adorable but you couldn't help bug fall for Han and his bipolar ways. He was sweet one moment and a pain in the ass the next, you loved the rush he gave you.

  Luke - Your best friend Leia was captured and you had to get help for her. So when C3Po and R2D2 landed on a Tatooine you tried getting to find the famous Obi Wan Kenobi. Of course it didn't go as planned and instead you ended up meeting a shaggy blonde with pretty eyed who slowly began making things so much better.

  Anakin - Being apart of both the Jedi Council and being a representative for the senate was something rare but not completely impossible. You often rsn back and forth until one day Master Windu introduced you to you're newest partner Anakin Skywalker. Instantly you felt a sense of annoyance for you enjoyed being alone and apart from everyone.

    Obi Wan - You were a bounty hunter set out to kill, as Obi Wan chased you, you felt an amount of trill playing games with him. You liked playing games and messing around, in the end he caught you but didn't arrest you. Instead he used you to get leads in the case.

-------------

  Thank you guys for 300 reads!!!
So difficult to write with one hand since I sprayed my tendon :/, BUT WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A KYLO REN FAN FIC ?? I really want to do one I'm just afraid no one will read it.

  Let me know by commenting and did anyone like the previous preference ? Should I make more ??