Stitches// Kylo Ren

Written By the_nkotb_girl

It was just like any other day on the Star Killer base, everyone was stomping around in their white Storm Trooper outfits that were supposed to be strong enough to ward off laser bullets. Y/N chuckled at that thought, knowing full well that this wasn't the case. Those suits were useless. She was a general, so she didn't have to where them, instead she had to where a totally boring gray suit type thing, but at least you could see her face. The thing is though, she wasn't a real First Order General, she was a spy from the Resistance that some how managed to actually get promoted to a General. She doesn't really know why, but she does know that her plan is working. Her mission was to get to know Kylo Ren, get into his head and heart, to understand him and find a way to bring him back to the light side. At this point in time, she had done most of this. She was the only one Kylo trusted, he told her things that no one knew, and without admitting it, she had managed to climb her way into his harden heart. All she had left to do, was to bring him back to the light side, but that was turning out to be harder than planned.

The corridors to her quarters were bare like moonless night. It was so quiet that she couldn't help but think everyone had died. But she soon heard a rattling noise in her room causing a light switch to flick in the back of her mind. Kylo Ren was around. She carefully opened the door to show a helmet-less good looking, Kylo Ren. He seemed to be oblivious to the added presence to the room as he searched the draws of the lady's room for something unknown to Y/N.

"Um, can I help you with something sir?" She asks cautiously doing her best not set him off. Unfortunately her careful attempts to contain the beast, didn't work. Kylo whipped his head around to see beautiful y/c/h hair waving in the slight breeze from the air conditioning and he started to yell.

"You should have knocked! How dare you enter a room with me in it and not ask to to come in!? I should have you punished!" The dark side has truly taken a hold on this young man, but even though she was slightly frighten by the mans outburst, she wasn't going to let him have this one.

"I shouldn't have to ask to enter my own room!" She argued back, but without raising her voice. "Anyway, what are you doing in here? What are you looking for?" She inquired as curiosity took the head desk in her mind.

"That is none of your business General L/N," Ren insists, but the lady had a way to get what she wanted from her boss.

"You know that's not true Ben. Come on, tell me why you are in here," she knew full well he secretly loved being called this, he just never let it show.

Sighing he replied, "Truth is Hux told me about his suspicious about you and I just had to be sure that he was wrong." It was rare that Y/N got to see this side of him, the caring side. She like it. But his words caused the hair on her neck to dancing. Hux was onto her, she knew that, but now Kylo, the man she was allowing herself to fall in love with, he started to believe what her fellow General was telling him. She knew she couldn't hide the truth for much longer, she just had to for long enough so she could escape.

"Ben, listen to me, what ever Hux says I am, he's wrong. I am on your side. Please understand that," it was short, it was simple, but it was all she had. A lump in her throat grew at an alarming rate as the tears started to climb the mountain to her y/e/c eyes.

"Y/N, I want to believe you, I do. But there is something inside of you that you are hiding. I can sense it. It worries me that you feel as though you need to hide something. I'd understand if it was from Hux or Snoke or anyone else, but me? Why me?" His voice was dripping with pain, it hurt the lady general so much to see him like this.

"I'm sorry," was the only words she could manage.

"I'm sorry?" Ben retorts. "I'm sorry, is that all you can conjure up? Your sorry? Well how about this, I'm sorry I ever trusted you! You are just like everyone else! Lying, keeping things. You know, I thought you'd be different, but I guess I was wrong," he bellows.

After everything he has ever said to her, after every harsh word that has ever been spoken to her, this was by far the worst. His words cut threw the fragile wall she had tried so desperately to rebuild around her heart. She knew she should never had let her feelings get mixed up in her job.

"Look Ben," she was brutally cut by the red light saber being brought to life.

"Don't ever call me that again!" He growled as he stepped closer to Y/N.

"Look Kylo, I am sorry.  I never meant for you to get hurt, my mission was to bring you back to the light side. Not to hurt you. Never to hurt you." Y/N tried to reason but as soon as the words had escaped her lips, she knew she had just made a big mistake.

"Your what? Mission? What the hell are you talking about!" The last question was more like an exclamation than a question. His eyes were blazing with fury as he disharmed the light saber and threw it to the ground.

"I-it doesn't m-ma-matter," she stuttered as she stumbled backwards to the door behind her.

"Don't you dare leave!" He slammed the door shut with the force and used the force to keep her still. "Explain exactly why you are here. NOW!"

She tried to gulp down the ever growing lump in her throat, but it didn't work. The flood gates of her once happy y/e/c eyes gave way to a waterfall of betraying tears. She was stuck, it was either tell him her real intentions or die. Y/N knew, so did Kylo, that if he killed her, he would never be able to live with himself, so she had to tell him the truth.

"Ben," he gave her a threatening look, but she insisted, "Ben, I was sent here by the leader of the Resistance, with the assignment of bringing you back to the light side. They don't won't to fight you as you use to be one of ours." She told him everything, the plan to get her in, what her real back story was, that they actually use to know one another. Everything.

After she explained everything he let go of her and she fell to the ground. But she had one last thing to say, "But I'm glad I took the job."

This made him freeze and look her dead in the eye. "Why?"

She went over to him, cupped his cheeks with her soft hands and kissed him with so much love and passion. He wrapped her in his arms, but just as he started to kiss her back, she pulled away.

"Because I got the chance to fall in love with you, and now I can go with the content of knowing you loved me even if you never said it," with that she packed all her things into a bag and left. Just like that, she was gone.

A few weeks past, Y/N was safely back at the Resistance base and was writing a full report on the three year long mission. Not once did she forget about Kylo, but she still manage to carry on. But she kept thing about the kiss she gave him before she left, how his lips felt against hers. She missed him. But there was no way that his was coming back, he was gone. Ben Solo was gone.

Kylo couldn't get his mind off Y/N, the way she smelt, the way she walked, talked, smiled, her laugh, the lot. He missed her. The taste of her red lips still on his pink plump ones. He longed to hold her, he craved her touch and ached for another kiss. Everything about her drives him crazy. He had been hurt so many times, but never like this, his heart had never been broken. Kylo was brought under her spell and now having tasted her kiss and not being able to get it again, he knew he was in danger. His heart might've been cold and bitter, but she brought warmth and light to it. But she was now gone and the pain he felt was more painful than any light saber wound, any punch, any laser blast, that he had ever felt. It was as though, without Y/N's smile to cheer him up, without her laugh, and without her kiss, it felt like he needed, stitches.