Smuggle // Obi Wan

You sat in the canteen pouring down a shot. You turned and instantly groaned putting you're head down. "Is that the reaction you give me old friend ?" he smiled.

   "Its the face I give everyone " you mumbled. "A glass of water please " he said in a happy tone. "Well aren't you a cheerful one ?" you sighed. "You know why I'm here " he said his voice in a more serious tone. A small grin formed you're face and you got closer to him, "Arrest me Jedi ".

  "Y/n, you have committed serious crimes. I will have to send you in, but I can offer a compromise. I don't want you to go to jail, but I need your help" said Obi Wan. "You want me to sleep with you for old times sakes?" You laughed turning to him. A frown formed on his face,"No. I hear you are good at hiding people, help me find someone a person who's been hiding far to long. His allias is Enix, he's is smugger but unlike you he smuggles drugs, weapons. We have reason to believe he works for someone on the Dark Side " said Obi Wan.

You rose an eyebrow, " So this has to do with you're magical belief?" you mumbled. Obi Wan glared at you, "The force is real. It flows through life and connects everyone. If you don't choose to believe then you are blinded " he sighed and rubbed his face. "Are you going to help me Y/n ? I can't lose more time here " said Obi Wan. "Meet me back here in an hour. I'll ask my sources see what information they have for me. In the meantime get me more information on this guy. I want to know his damn favorite color " you said and adjusted you're coat.

"Be careful " said Obi Wan. You finished you're drink and paid the tab, "I am use to running. Are you?" you said carefully before walking out. You got on you're cruiser and began heading towards the bad sections of the town. The place you called home, as you parked you're cruiser you kept your gun close and walked towards the canteen. Some people stared at you, others didn't acknowledge your presence.

You sat next you're source Vik, the man who gave you information on a lot of things. "Nice to see you Y/n. What brings you here?" he smiled. "A guy" you said and ordered a bring. "Whiskey, on the rocks " you said. "This guy got a name ?"

You smirked, "He's got an allias, Enix . Heard anything about him? Smuggles drugs, weapons, linked to some mythical dark side shit" you said poured down you're whiskey. "Enix never heard of the name. I know someone with you're description. People call him The RedSmith. He's dangerous and new. He's wiped out any other weapon and drug smugglers"

"Wiped out. As in taken out of compeititon or end " you said raising an eyebrow. "Both. The streets are for the taking, well I should say planets. Slowly people have been disappearing believe it or not. Their is less competition, more people to come in and take the lead "

"Got a planet we can trace him down to ? " you said cautiously. "Heard he manufactures in Geonosis. Empty planet, not many people ask questions always more secrets to flow" smirked Vik.

You stared at him, "Thanks Vik. "You turned to the bar tender. "Put it on the tab " and you walked out. As you walked out you thought for a moment, The RedSmith would have to be someone skilled snd ready to attack. But who?

You went back to the bar, as you unhooked you're helmet. You saw a reflection. You turned and saw a hooded man, once you blinked and he was gone. "Y/n " said Obi Wan. "Get on. We are going to my apartment " you said handing him the helmet. He didn't hesitate and you drove the both of them to you're apartment. As you entered you grabbed a bottle of whiskey, "What'd you get ?"

"Not much. This guy is working for the darkside. He is highly skilled and trained. What'd you get ?" Said Obi Wan.

"The RedSmith. He matches our guy, on the planet of Geononsis. Be careful Obi Wan "you sighed. "Come with me " he said softly. You stared at him, "I helped you get the information. I got business here, things and people to smuggle around. I don't got time to be smuggled " you said bitterly.