Reunite // Luke Skywalker

(First Imagine of 2017 !!)
Requested by @hankbeast
     Their is always an emptiness inside you when you miss someone. It is a feeling that comes and goes sometimes. Yet its always their, it always remains their. It hits you during unexpected time, you could be fine for a moment. Laughing and joking with everyone, then you suddenly realize as everyone else has someone, the one person you want isn't their with you.

   So an emptiness hits you, followed by a wave of scenario's where you wonder how things would be if he was their. Then you just ask yourself if their is something you could do make time move faster, to have him with you once again but you know they won't return anytime soon.

   The thing is you can't be mad at him, you know you can't because everything he is doing is to protect the world that you both live in. He is off fighting the evils so that you won't worry, he is gone for the right cause but you just can't help but feel selfish because you want him their with you. You want him to be every moment their with you, loving you and just being their. Having his presence and his aroma around you to make you happy.

     You got up from you're bed, staring at the empty bed. You walked towards the crib where you're little girl laid sleeping happily. You smiled and decided to let her sleep, you headed to the kitchen and began to prepare you're breakfast. Once you finished making you're food, which was just oatmeal and toast, you let it cool down as you went to go check up on you're daughter. She still remained fast asleep, you went back to the kitchen and ate you're breakfast alone.

  Once you finished you began to pick up items around the house, cleaned the dishes, did some laundry. You heard your baby cried and went to the crib to pick her up, "Hi baby Edith "you cooed at the little girl. She began to smile at you grabbing you're face, "My cute little baby girl" you said happily. You changed her diaper and her clothing, then put her in her swing which was in the living room.

  This was you're regular routine, you watched you're daughter and did some house work, and you would wait. Wait until the love of you're life came through the front door, but he was out on the mission. He had been gone for 6 months now, and it was hard to just pretend everything was alright because you missed him so much. You wishes that he could walked in the door and just call that he was home.

  The front door swung open and surely enough, Luke Skywalker walked in with a huge grin on his face. "Y/n, princess I'm home ". You let out a gasp and ran to him in tears, "Luke " you cried holding him tightly. "I missed you so much " you cried. "I missed you more Y/n. Is that my little Edith " he said in happiness and he went to grab his daughter. She giggled in happiness holding his child, "So much emotion in one room " said Han. "We'd thought we surprise you "said Leia. "Oh Master Luke you look so happy " said C3PO, and R2DR rolled behind him.

  You smiled happily, "I missed you all so much ". The whole in your chest, the one you always felt. It was gone for now, it would return when everyone left, but that's how things are. Sometimes you have to realize you can lose things in order to really appreciate them.

---------///-------------////

I'm starting school on Monday so I'm really trying to write a lot so that I don't lag and upset anyone! Remember if you have a request please comment so I can fulfill it !!
Love,
Perla xox