Make me // General Hux Part 2 SMUT

Written by: RiverdalesPrincess

It's been a year since Armitage and I were married, I have deeply fallen in love with him and I do more and more each day. He has been a wonderful, loving and kind husband he is everything I dreamed. Armitage was with Kylo in a meeting which left me to stay in our quarters. I was reading a book on the famous leaders over the years I stumbled upon Armitage's profile, the words were spoken highly of him they called him: fearless, commanding and dangerous. But also he is the youngest man to ranked a General and now an Emperor. Armitage had achieved so much in little time through his youth he was always outstanding and was a well trusted student. I smiled at the words and closed the book and placed it back in the shelf, walking to the window it was a long as our quarters I could of what was provided of the galaxy. I sat down and adjusted my silk dress and laid down my hair flowed and my dress draped down the steps. I closed my eyes and sighed in content and relaxed although I could feel my desire for Armitage beginning to rise I moaned lightly at the thought of him. His white emperor outfit thrown on the floor his body hovering over mine, his once combed back hair is falling in front of his face messy and out of place. His green eyes hungrily gazing at my body his hands greedily grabbing my breasts and thighs roughly. Moaning loudly I didn't realise that he had walked through the door and stood amused and aroused "My darling, are you...thinking about me?" he growled seductively and peeled off his jacket, shirt and boots as he crawled over to me I smirked and raised a leg up and spread my arms above my head. "Oh Armitage, you know there is no other man I would think of than you" I kissed him passionately as he moaned and glided a hand down my chest along my stomach and cupped my womanhood through my dress. His lips left mine as he moved towards my legs his lust in his eyes were growing and his hands bunched my dress up at my waist, his eyes widened and he looked up and smiled "No underwear, were you planning this little one" he spoke as he kissed my thighs and grabbed my feet and hooked my knees on his shoulders. "Of course my love I have been waiting for you" I moaned as Armitage placed his hands on my hips to hold me down as his tongue licked my clit and rubbed circles with the pads of his thumbs on my waist. Gasping I tired to grind against his mouth but he wouldn't let me I gripped onto his hair and whimpered as he bought me to my climax. He pulled away and pulled his pants and underwear down as he climbed on top of me, kissing my neck he raised a leg around his waist and pinned my hands above my head with one of his hands. He smiled and kissed my lips and entered me I moaned and arched my back as I felt my dress slide between our bodies and my back ground into the carpet and my dress. Armitage growled as he thrusted roughly into me I whined as he kissed my neck and his other hand caressed my breasts he rolled us over and I gripped his shoulders as I rolled my hips against his as he thrusted upwards hitting my sweet spot each time. I threw my head back in pleasure as he pounded into me he sat up and kissed my lips again fighting for dominance. His hands firm on my hips as he guided me up and down onto his body he smiled "You are absolutely beautiful" he moaned and kissed my neck and breathed heavily speaking a word between each thrust "Breathtaking" I moaned lightly "Exquisite" I gasped as he gave a harsh thrust and we both climaxed and he groaned as I combed my fingers through his messy ginger hair and he smirked "And all mine" he finished and pulled me off him as we both lay in a heap I felt sweaty and sticky but I didn't mind I got up and looked over my shoulder "Would you like to join me in the shower husband" I teased and he smirked and stood up and picked me up and carried me into the shower.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning I felt sore between my legs and I smiled remembering last night. I rolled over and didn't see Armitage in bed I sat up and put on a silk robe and found him in the kitchen cooking. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist "Good morning darling" I kissed his neck softly and he moaned and turned around pushing me up on the counter "And good morning to you, my beautiful wife" he mused and kissed my lips as he softly grinded into my I gasped and gripped his shoulders as he added a finger in my womanhood and I threw my head back and looked at the food. "You will burn our meal" I giggle and he turned around and shut everything down and slid the nightgown of my shoulders and down my arms "I think I have a better idea" he growled and picked me up and carried me to the arm chair, he sat down and placed me on his lap and he grabbed my ass and I felt him through his pants he was hard. I knew why I giggled and grinded against him and kissed his neck and jaw I slowly trailed my hands up and down his chest as he groaned and picked me up and pushed me up against the window. He took off his pants and kissed me as he pulled my underwear off and wrapped my legs around him as he thrusted into me. I whimpered as I felt the cold of the window on my back but the warmth of Armitage on my chest he let out guttural growl and flipped me over as he continued to pleasure me from behind. He kissed my neck and I wrapped a arm around his neck his breathing uneven and his moans were loud "Oh Armitage.." I gasped as he pulled me tightly against him "My darling you take me so well" he moaned into my ear as he flipped me back around and thrusted harder into me I gripped his shoulders "Ah!" I screamed in pleasure as Armitage yelled and we both came hard I heard the data pad go off and I pulled away from Armitage and checked the message and he wrapped his arms around me "It's from Kylo he wants to have a discussion with us" I read the message and we both washed and changed as we walked down a few rooms to Kylo's chambers. After a few hours discussing new plans we all stood and Armitage and I began to walk out, Kylo tapped my shoulder and he smirked "If can hear you two from just a few rooms away imagine how many others could hear" he grinned and I smirked "Well let them hear then they will know who is making me scream" I giggled and he laughed "That's my girl" he winked and I walked out and looped arms with Armitage "What was that about?" he smiled softly "Oh just how loud we are when we have sex that's all. But don't worry we can do whatever we want, whenever we want, wherever we want" I whispered seductively and kissed his lips and he smirked "I do love when you talk like that my darling" he murmured an amused smile on his face. "I just had a thought, why don't we invite Ren, give the officers something to really talk about shall we" he whispered in my ear lowly and we both made our way back to Kylo's quarters. He opened the door and raised a brow "Yes Y/n, Hux" he questioned and I walked forward and combed my fingers through his hair "Would you like to join us tonight Kylo" I smirk and kiss his lips softly and he looked to Armitage and then back to me "Of course I would never deny a woman's pleasures" he winked and he followed Armitage and I back to our quarters.