Dearest Brother / Anakin Skywalker

I felt an immense amount of disgust, all the younglings slaughtered. I managed to get some to escape and go who knows where. I didn't want to know, I just wanted them out and preferred not to know where they went.

" Sister " said Anakin as he appeared. I gave him a disgusted face, " How could you ?" I said.

" I did what I had to ! I DID IT TO SAVE US !" he yelled. I shook my head, " SAVE US ! Save us from what ! You killed innocent children ! Innocent people Anakin ! You're a killer !" I yelled.

He merely laughed, " Do you not understand ! The council is afraid of people like us, people who can understand from the beyond " he said wickedly. " No Anakin your wrong " I said shaking my head. " You are the one who is afraid of the council " I said.

" I fear nothing " he said. " You feared the loss of Padmè and your child ! Look at her now, dead along with your child. " I said. " Thats were you are wrong ! With the new powers I have uncovered I can help her resurrect ! She can live happily " he said. " Brother you are wrong. Very wrong " I said.

He glared at me, " You're either with me or against me. Together we can rule the galaxy, brother and sister together !" he said and I laughed. "Rule with a killer ? No thanks. Dearest brother, I am a Jedi Knight. Its my duty to protect my people at the cost of my own life. Surrender or die " I said.

His eyes shined evilly, " Then so be it " he said and pulled out his light saber. No longer blue but red, I brought mine out as well. " I will show no mercy towards a traitor !" he shouted.

I took a breath remaining calm, " I hope you expect the same brother ". He launched himself forward and I moved towards the side striking towards his arm. He was quick and kicked me down, I got up quickly flipping around the air and kicking his light saber from his hand.

He slashed it around moving it side to side, I moved quickly and ducked as the light saber passed by my face cutting parts of my hair.

" You think your quick Y/N but I am faster and stronger !" he said and launched the light saber towards me. I moved to the side making him fall to the ground, I kicked him to the ground taking his light saber.

" Anger becomes you, I merely used it to my advantage " I said. He rolled up kicked me back and getting up. The light saber struck the ground but I moved to the side. With each hit, I retaliated back, the light so close to my face I could feel the burning. I kicked him back and felt the light saber burn across my cheek.

I touched my cheek for a moment seeing the blood fall, upon my skin color. Anakin was quick to strike but I caught his arm and cut it. He screamed in agony and with his other good arm striked with more power toward me. I jumped up and moved quickly, " YOU WILL REGRET THIS " he yelled.

" YOU BROUGHT IT UPON YOURSELF " I said stopping and yelling. " YOU WENT TO THE DARK SIDE ! You never were anyones salvation, you are A ABOMINATION " I screamed and felt it strike towards my leg making me fall to the ground.

" An arm for a leg " said Anakin. " You will be stopped. YOU WILL BE STOPPED " I yelled and Obi Wan pushed Anakin off. Someone grabbed me taking me off, I began crying. We waited a moment before Obi Wan got on, he hugged me tightly. " I'm sorry " he said. " I do not cry for my brother, I cry for the lives of everyone he has destroyed and the fact that I lost him. I lost him to something I thought it was gone " I said.

" Anakin had been troubled -"

" Obi Wan, he's my brother. We came from the same mother, same type of force. We were born at different time periods but I did not allow hatred become me. I did not allow it take me over " I said feeling over whelmed. " Just rest, we will figure this out once you are fine " he said and I laughed. " Nothing will ever be fine again. This is the end, you, me , and Anakin are the ones left " I said crying once more.

" Padmé had twins. We have hope in them " he said. " Poor Padmé. She's the one who still remained in the fool that is my brother. This fight will never be over " I said falling back against the seat. I looked up as everything kept moving, " My dearest brother, I've lost you now ".

-----------

So I also want to let everyone know that I won't only be doing like romantic imagines but ones such as this were you know family breaking apart , etc.

  Please comment if you would like more imagines as well as vote !! I really want to know if I'm doing a good job on these.