Betrayal / Obi Wan Kenobi

( The words in italics are your thoughts )

  " I can't " you cried and looked at your father, Palpatine. " You must kill the Jedi it is the only way you will ever be accepted in my empire " yelled your father. " I can't kill a innocent person father !" you yelled. " Y/N YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ORDERS !" he said and You froze. " I can't kill him "
  " You will do so ! Now hurry you have a council meeting in progress and I want to know every detail of it all !" yelled your dad.

   You remained silent and walked away heading towards the Jedi temple.  " Y/n " said Obi Wan. " Master " you said nodding your head. " Hey y/n " smiled Anakin. " Hello Anakin " you greeted. " We are running late we must hurry " said Obi Wan as you all walked towards the council room. You took a seat, " A disturbance I feel " said Yoda.

   My eyes looked up from the ground, "A sith is believed to be lurking in our jedi temple " said Master Windu. "What does this sith want !" you said. "Cloudy my visions are " said Yoda. "All our visions are cloudy " said Master Windu. " Who could it be ?" said Obi Wan.

   " It doesn't matter, who ever they are they should be found. They are to dangerous " said Anakin. " Correct , Skywalker is " said Yoda. " This sith has struck terror through out the entire republic. Murdering innocent people " said Master Windu. That is not true, I have murdered no one.   

   "We will stop them " said Obi Wan. You  felt a chill run down your back, "Y/n tell us how have things in the Senate been. Do you sense any strange occurring' s ?" said Anakin. You took a breath trying to think, "None that I can remember but I will be vigilant to it all. I don't trust my father, he is up to something I know it " you said hoping to bring some suspicion towards your father so that the Jedi council will stop him at all cost. "Y/n are you certain of your father ? Such allegations could ruin him, and his political stability " said Anakin. "Its my duty as a Jedi to protect the people " you said.

  "Think this I must " said Yoda. "The meeting has ended, please Y/n any suspicion you have. Report it before taking action " said Master Windu. You all walked out of the conference room and Obi wan grabbed your hand. "Y/n are you sure you are okay ?" he said.

  You nodded, "Lets just get to bed, I'm feeling rather stressed". "Of course, I have to go do something really quickly and then we will go " he smiled. You gave and headed towards Obi Wan bedroom.

    You got into your pajamas and thought about it all. How was I going to kill the man I loved ? Your  father did not know of the romance you had with Obi Wan, however you knew of his intentions with Anakin. If I kill Obi Wan what do I gain? I gain nothing. No power no stability.
He sensed the darkness in him, and that made me want to just yell at everyone to bring out the truth. If I don't kill him I get the opportunity to make things right ! To change the world we live in and destroy the sith.

   A strong pair of hands grabbed you're waist, "You seemed stressed my beloved " said Obi Wan. "I didn't even hear you walk in " you said softly. "Jedi's are stealth, you should know that " smiled Obi Wan. Gently you kissed him, you pulled him onto you and his hands went in between you're legs. You let out a small gasp pulling him closer down to you as his fingers moved inside you. "Obi Wan " you moaned loudly , it seemed to give him more encouragement as his fingers pumped inside you. You sucked on the skin on the side of his skin, and nearly bit him when you're orgasm came.

   You took deep breaths staring at him. This beautiful man, this man who will soon grow to hate me. "I love you Obi Wan. I hope you know that" you said sternly. Obi Wan cupped you're face, "Are you sure everything is alright. If you want to have more fun, I can make sure we do just that " he grinned. You shook you're head, "No my love. I just want you " you said softly.